Earnsmart.online- Legit or Scam?

Etini

Valued Contributor
This is a new paid to post forum promoted on forum coin and other forums. I am yet to get a payout from the site even though I have registered and I am active. They claim that they pay every weekend, precisely on Saturdays. And the minimum at which one can request for withdrawals is just $0.25.

The pay rates are 2 cents for each thread created up to the first three threads after which the pay crashes to 25% of the original rate. For posts, they pay 1 cent for every comment up till the 7th comment after which the pay crashes to 25% of the original rate. The payment method available in Litecoin.

Anyone knows about this website? Any reviews? Please share.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I also just registered on the forum but because I am not always available to post online, I have not reached the minimum withdraw as I only have one post. But I will try to post and reach the minimum withdraw so that I will request for payout this week and share my payment proof. But I am not certain, because I am always busy with other stuffs.

Since the minimum withdraw is easy to achieve, anyone can register and achieve that in a day, if he is not occupied like me.

We need payment proof to know if the forum is legit or not.

Activator230822

Verified member
I too saw the advert about the new paid to post forum on the forum coin. According to the site, the payment rates are not bad. I am however not the type of person that jumps into new earning sites as they pop. I normally wait for the early people to join and when l see some payment proofs posted online it's when l gain the trust about the legitimacy of the site before l can sign up and being active on that.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I heard about this site through Forum Coin, the owner of the site posted on the Forum Coin Ad section. The promoter of the forum is a new user on Foru coin therefore a lot of people were doubting about the legitimacy of the forum. The pay rate seems decent. However, I am always wary of sites like these. That's because even though the owners might have good intention he might not be able to pay the users in the long run because it is difficult for owners to earn.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Even though the site is still new, there are a couple of payment proofs trying to lend towards its legitimacy. They have increased the withdrawal threshold from 25 cents to one dollar and are holding a weekly posting contest in which I was placed third last week and got my payment through Payeer very quickly.

I think people should make their decisions to be active on the site based on their judgements and timing but that is my own experience on the site. The admin is trying to be very responsive. In all, we hope no one will get scammed in the end.