Earn Money Earning money with a side hustle

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
In this analysis, I will be talking about a particular side hustle you can do to earn some money for yourself, although it does not pay big money but at least you will still make some quick cash from this side hustle.

The side hustle I will be talking about is helping people move luggage from one place to another,
All it requires is just your strength. People move from one place to another. For example, someone that wants to relocate from one place to another, could need an extra hand to help him or her move the belongings, although you could choose to do it without receiving any money from the person but if you happen to be in need of quick cash, you can definitely use it as an opportunity to earn some money for yourself.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This kind of side hustle is quite good for people that does not make much amount of money on daily basis but I think it is also good way you will you program used to make money. There many better ways in which you can make money both online and offline.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Trying to earn money from side also is a good idea. the reason is that a single source of income no longer viable in the present-day economy. The high rate of inflation is getting out of hand. it is good to earn income from different source you know how to stay afloat in the present economy.

Jonaville

Hello,what you just mentioned does not qualify as a side hustle. I'm sure somebody that wants to move from one place to another will most likely have family and friends that will provide a set of extra hands for him. Besides I'm very sure people don't change their houses that much.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't think I would move people’s luggage for money. The side hustle I can do or am interested in doing are selling digital products like ebooks and templates. I am actually interested in creating templates and selling through my website. Selling digital artworks is also my subject of interest.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One source of income is no longer viable as the present economy. The inflation is getting higher by the day and the price of the things are going through the roof top. This is the reason why it is good to start a side order to support their income from salary. It is best to develop a profitable Skill on part-time basis. And develop from there on.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Side hustle is really good as it will give you an extra income especially if you have some spare time to work for extra money and That is what I have been doing and that is just the reason I like working online especially on paid to post website to see if I can be able to make at least one or two dollars every day from them to add up to my main hustle.

Setho

VIP Contributor
In as much as I prefer online this side hustles I think this your idea is a very good and valuable one. There is a great demand for this kind of scale mostly in the market areas and also in the motor parks to help move travellers luggages from one place to another.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It's good to have a side hustle ,just another means or way to increase your earning , most people have a side hustle they are into and they are earning more money every month and others ,so having a side hustle to get more profit is okay because of unforseen circumstances

breadeditor

The level of this side "hustle" is really in it. Sounds tiring BUT it sounds great for a business idea. Hold on to that and I can see it booming with the right strategies.

But the way you can earn money (while having a full time job or none) with a side hustle? Think like the rich.

They earn from their rental properties. But hahaha we don't have the properties but that doesn't mean we can copy their tactics.

Rent out things you already own: chairs, inflatables, tools. Somewhere in your neighborhood need the stuff you dont use that much. This is where you can earn passive income without the tiring hustle.

Hope I could help!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Side hustle gig online has really enabled me earning money to care for some of my intricate bills. That's why I am.grateful of earning money online. I am earning both online and offline, but I cherish my online earnings cos it is the one I earn without moving an inch out from my comfort zone.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is always dignity in work that will do but to me there are some jobs that we don't need to involve in maybe because of our level of exposure. Carrying luggage for another person is a cool job for some people doing it but I don't think i can involve in such.

Moni

You just raised a good point and yes it is good to make a side job or hustle but I taught you were about to tell or mention a site that one can make money from but it did not happen like that. All the same it is good to create awareness.

Skysaint

Verified member
Yeah, that actually do feel good. I mean working online to earn a little cash apart from what you own offline seems nice anyway. Am still a student and a kinda do depend mostly on what my parents have to offer. So basically I just have to earn online inorder to meet my personal need without having to expose them to everyone.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is good to have side or so apart from the main jobs you are doing. If you look at the present situation of the economy and the world, you will discover that having multiple streams of income is the way out. Just look out for some profitable small scale business you can start along with your day job.