Earning money the easiest way-No work-No Task-No Captcha-No popup(with payout proof)

cryptocoin

Earn money Easiest Way with this new site.
No work-No Task-No Captcha-No popups-No recruit-No invest!
By just sharing your unused Internet/WiFi with this new site.

Comparatively it gives higher/ better rates than other similar sites like honeygain,iproyal etc.,!
One can check it with their rates.
cellular: 1$ = 1GB
residential: $ 0.8 = 1GB
other networks: $ 0.3 = 1GB
Method:
Register and login.
Click 'download/install' tab.
Just to download their windows or android apps.
From here every thing works automatically.
All payout options with low $2 minimum now!

1638160980176.png

My recent payout is here:
peer2profit.jpg

LINK HERE

Last edited:

Nite

Valued Contributor
If there's no task, no work, nothing, then how are we supposed to earn? There has to some way to earn, there's no such thing as free money. The method you have stated is going to give us a lot of load on not just our internet data, but also going to deteriorate our phone's battery. Plus, we will be earning at a very slow speed, look at the rates, for $1 it'll be taking 1gb data.

cryptocoin

Next instant payout today.
peer2profit-14.jpg

BTC /LTC/ETH etc.,just Sharing wifi-Better than honeygain-Min: 2$+Proof
Updated payout information
More payout options -minimum &maximum
Update:
Instant payouts now.
More low minimum Payout options

BTC: $6 - $6366 [Instant]
Other options:
LTC : $2 - $2180; ETH: $508 - $2116;Coinbase USDC:$2 - $2000;
Advcash:$2 - $206;Payeer:$2 - $206;Qiwi:$2 - $68
Yoomoney:$2 - $206;Bank Card:$14 - $688;Webmoney:$2 - $206

cryptocoin

peer2profit-12.jpg

Minimum & maximum payout limits:
BTC: $7 - $6366 [Instant Pay]
New options:
Qiwi: $2 - $70
Yoomoney: $2 - $210
Bank Card :$15 - $702

Last edited:

Skysaint

Verified member
Although you claim no captcha solving task but Wow, I have registered in a similar site before and I handsomely wasted my precious time. You won't even earn up to your data subscription amount, I think it doesn't worth my time. I saw your payment proof, how long did it take you to earn to that amount

niche

Verified member
Next payout received today.
Better than data sucking honeygain or iproyal sites.
(Earning easiest way with this new site.
Just sharing unused Internet/WiFi.)
peer2profit-8.jpg
Can you share what hardware you are using for this app? Are you running the app on your smartphone, laptop or computer? Are you using it on your main smartphone or old/spare smartphones? Is mobile hotspot considered cellular data transfer or only smartphone should be used? How many devices do you have switched on and for how many hours in a day?

cryptocoin

peer2profit-8.jpg

cryptocoin

1631774014018.png

Setho

VIP Contributor
This sounds very interesting and it looks exactly like honey Gain. My problem is all these kind of platforms is that they are going to consume your data and there is no way that you are going to track exactly how much that they are consuming. Apart from that I think this is a very nice and fair offer.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This sound very interesting but I have doubt about it. It is being said that when it is too good to be true then it is not true. how is someone with making passive income without putting any effort whatsoever? The only way to play the dart is to engage in the website and I'm going to drop reviews on this forum.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only thing I can say about this type of application is that it should be installed by anyone that has access to free wifi. From the look of things, it won't be erroneous to conclude that there will be massive consumption of data since we are not to do anything before being paid.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have seen this kind of sites most times online but not many are actually making money from it. I think if we have to earn real money from this, we will need a large bandwidth to earn and moreover I don't think this can work very well on smart phones, we would need a system and a good network.