Earnifyng.com Pays You For Performing Tasks. Earn Between ₦6k, ₦50k To ₦2m

karlmc

Highlighting the simple earning process of EarnifyNG is a core paramount need to be done; to educate you with what you needed to do to achieve your earning process with EarnifyNG

Traffic: The importance of generating traffic for businesses that thrive on EarnifyNG core engagement practices cannot be over-emphasized.

What this means is that every engagement by every a user on the EarnifyNG platform plays a vital role to support

the platform, engaging the platform, distributing organic traffic to businesses that pay EarnifyNG and in turn, making EarnifyNG.com pays her members.

A mega-earning unique platform that’s designed to only help you earn legitimately directly to your Nigerian Bank Account by performing simple daily tasks.

By registering for EarnifyNG, you would automatically become part of a larger network of wealthy minds, and gain access to a membership program.

At EarnifyNG.com, you perform the tasks, we pay you!

1. You Can Make Money with the subscription package thereby generating engagements for EarnifyNG.com

by onboarding to any of the subscription package, and then,

you need to choose a PACKAGE and start sharing tasks

with regards to the package, you are currently on.

2. Earn from Daily Login

Package Daily Earning for participating in social media tasks, sponsored ads clicking, Watching Videos and generating traffic for EarnifyNG.com

SILVER⬜ - ₦200 x 30Days

DELUXE⭕ - ₦313 x 30Days

EMERALD� - ₦470 x 30Days

GOLD� - ₦670 x 30Days

SAPPHIRE ✴️ - ₦1,136 x 30Days

DIAMOND� - ₦2,350 x 30Days

RUBY⭐ - ₦8,000 x 30Days

PLATINUM� - ₦23,350 x 30Days

3. Earn daily from Media Video Ads

4. Earn from Referrals Earnings

5. Get Paid with or without Referrals

6. Earn 4% for each Coupon Code you sell on the EarnifyNG.com platform. Contact us if you wish to become one of our VENDORS

Monthly Earnings Accumulation on EarnifyNG.com

SILVER⬜ - ₦6,000 Monthly Earnings
DELUXE⭕ - ₦9,500 Monthly Earnings
EMERALD� - ₦14,100 Monthly Earnings
GOLD� - ₦20,100 Monthly Earnings
SAPPHIRE ✴️ - ₦34,100 Monthly Earnings
DIAMOND� - ₦70,500 Monthly Earnings
RUBY⭐ - ₦240,000 Monthly Earnings
PLATINUM� - ₦700,000 Monthly Earnings

Features of EarnifyNG

Enjoy Quality Content by reading news on EarnifyNG
Get social, make new friends, comment, and reply to your friends as you discuss quality comments on Posts on EarnifyNG
Earn from all your general activities.
Make quality posts and Videos on EarnifyNG.
Earn Referral Earning bonus when you refer any of the packages under you.
This means you can join any package and earn Referral Earnings from any package.
Get Paid once your earnings reach a threshold of ₦5,000 to your Bank Account within 24 to 48hours
Create Posts on EarnifyNG.
Payouts are made to your Bank swiftly and automatically processed by Paystack which ensures all payouts are instantly paid out.
Register and Onboard to EarnifyNG.com - start making money today.

Attachments

• earnify-packages.JPG
    earnify-packages.JPG
    299.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot - 11_5_2021 , 6_15_42 PM.png
    Screenshot - 11_5_2021 , 6_15_42 PM.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 2

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Earngying as you have called the name look good. What happen is that some the forum or site like this use to ask for deposits later before one make good earning. And a times later one may also also be given task like marketing with target in which without meeting the target no payment will be giving. So I will advise that before one can join this one need to make good research.

Sicami

I never liked those forums and websites that request from you to do some deposit first and then start earning with their service. It just isn't fair and I think many people who actually want to participate and earn money, just leave that behind. I think they should enable you to earn some cash and then take from you a certain percentage for using their website

D

Deleted member 13140

This, information is still a bit Shady i would say, Because i don't understand it, the info is confusing, i saw somewhere you mentioned something about subscription, if that means one will have to pay to join the site, i just don't like that at all, I've seen sites like that, it ends up being a scam