Earnbitmoon.club Review

Suba

Staff member
Earnbitoon Review.jpg

What is Earnbitmoon?
Earnbitmoon is an earning site where members will get free crypto in various ways such as daily bonuses, claiming faucets every five minutes, view ads or ptc, click shortlinks, tasks/surveys, play games, lottery and referrals programs. The Earnbitmoon domain was registered on Nov 23, 2019.

Rewards
Every time a Roll faucet member will get at least 5.05 Coins which can then be exchanged for available crypto. Rewards Daily Bonus will always increase if members log in every day. The first day of the daily bonus is 10 Coins, and if you don't log in for a day, the daily bonus will return to the beginning. View ads, available about 5 to 15 ads per day, and you will get about 5-14 coins per view. There are more than 40 shortlinks available every day, and each shortlink will give different rewards coins between 8-15 coins. There are three types of games available, such as Flip games, scratch tickets, and investment games. Lottery to be able to play the lottery you must first buy a ticket which can be paid using a balance account. for 100 tickets for $0.010.
Referrals program, you will get a 10% commission from the income of the referrals you invite to join.
Min payout 2000 coins
Payment processors: FaucetPay, direct crypto wallet and Payeer

Site Review
Although many members think the Earnbitmoon site is actually a legit and paying site, and based on the Trustpilot site from 1074 reviews, it gets 4.5 stars, meaning it is very good and paying. So I reopened the Earnbitmoon account that I left for a long time, after almost two weeks of being active in logging in and claiming crypto I made a crypto withdrawal from Solana to my Faucetpay account and it was successful. Here is the proof of payment proof today.

Earnbitmoon payment proof.jpg

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I see EarnBitMoon as a gambling platform as half of their revenues are from games despite it is legit one and doesn't offer self exclusion from the games as gambling platforms are doing means half of people lose what they earn on the games.