Earn with Paidviewpoint.com

Victorial

It is not glib to say survey sites are not for Nigerians or Africans as a whole. The countries that do enjoy making money from surveys are the top tier countries as the questions being asked are being similar to the happenings in their countries and most of the companies belong there. Hence, this survey site I am about to share is not a get rich way and I have not made any withdrawal from it but I get my earnings increased at the end of every survey.

Paidviewpoint is a survey site that pays you for answering just 10 questions after registration. Once you complete your registration, the site will give you some money as a welcome bonus and which you will begin to add as you answer more surveys. One bad thing about the site is that it allows only Paypal as the method of withdrawal and this is bad for Nigerians as we have all lost the privilege.

Every time you answer a survey, you get $0.03, or at least that is what I am paid. I don't know if it varies. My total earnings so far are $1.14 and I have been very inconsistent with it while the minimum is pegged at $15.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It would have been the first survey site that I have come across that Africans can duly participate in. But it's too bad that the only method of payment has to be PayPal. If it were to have crypto as also another method of paying, it could have been good for all. I think that is the downside of this your survey site. With your inconsistency you made over a dollar, with consistency, we might make a dollar may be in two days, who knows!

Kingstone

Another glitch to the surveys I have come across is the payment method. I don't know why it would be Paypal again and it would have been much better if at least they allow crypto. The only solution is to get someone else's Paypal account when the minimum threshold is reached.

Immilash

It is not glib to say survey sites are not for Nigerians or Africans as a whole. The countries that do enjoy making money from surveys are the top tier countries as the questions being asked are being similar to the happenings in their countries and most of the companies belong there. Hence, this survey site I am about to share is not a get rich way and I have not made any withdrawal from it but I get my earnings increased at the end of every survey.

Paidviewpoint is a survey site that pays you for answering just 10 questions after registration. Once you complete your registration, the site will give you some money as a welcome bonus and which you will begin to add as you answer more surveys. One bad thing about the site is that it allows only Paypal as the method of withdrawal and this is bad for Nigerians as we have all lost the privilege.

Every time you answer a survey, you get $0.03, or at least that is what I am paid. I don't know if it varies. My total earnings so far are $1.14 and I have been very inconsistent with it while the minimum is pegged at $15.
But does this surveys sites accept Africa countries. Most of the surveys sites Doe's not accept the low tier countries, please I want to know more about this site. I await your response.