Review Earn up to 6 Ethereum every 15 minutes, eth-earn.com review (Scam or Legit)

Mertayasa

Another interesting site I found in you tube. I'm not really sure when exactly I join this site, yesterday I try to login with my gmail address and I was very surprise because I have balance 71 dollars in this site. May bee in 2020 I this site, but I'm not sure what is the reason I not continuing it. Actually this is just a faucet site, which is we can claim it every 15 minutes and the site claim the amount randomly we can get is from 0.000067 and up to 6 ethreum. Others thing we can do here also visiting ads and share referral link.

20210726_220335.jpg
The minimum payout is 0.034 and I just need a few more to reach the minimum cash out, however I can't decide yest if the site is scam or a legit one. But it think it's a just a scam site, because the payment is very high for just a faucet site.​

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Any website that you find from many YouTube channels is mainly not worth it because last year I watched a lot of YouTube videos that talks about online money making but I could not make it a dime with all the data I wasted watching those videos. I don't think someone will just give you free cryptocurrencies except if it is AirDrop for performing a meagre task.

Trader0520

Any website that you find from many YouTube channels is mainly not worth it because last year I watched a lot of YouTube videos that talks about online money making but I could not make it a dime with all the data I wasted watching those videos. I don't think someone will just give you free cryptocurrencies except if it is AirDrop for performing a meagre task.
most people make this kind of video for views and subscribers. Remember some of these people literally make a living from you watching their videos. So they will say anything just to get the views.