Earn Money Earn up to $ 6,000 USD per month without showing your face on YouTube video

fredy114

Tube automation and monetization program for YouTube
: The most complete YouTube program on the market, period.
This show shows step by step how Jordan Mackey (Bye 9 To 5) has earned more than six figures on YouTube with his three YouTube channels without showing his face.

Bye 9 To 5 is searched more than 530,000 times a month with almost no competition!

Variations of this program have been sold more than 7,000 times on other platforms and recently moved to Digistore.

The full program lasts more than 50 hours and includes more than 300 videos.

6 Free Bonuses Including 20 Hours Of Masterminded Webinar Replays, Personal Branding Masterclass, Shopify Dropshipping Masterclass, And Affiliate Marketing Program.

It includes a private community of masterminds with over 4,000 members to collaborate with.

Benefits for you as an affiliate:
Tons of ready-to-use advertising media on our affiliate support page

Countless success stories and student testimonials available for your use

For those interested, leave a message here for more information ...

Diseño sin título.jpg

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really know if what you are posting is absolutely the truth but I am always afraid of any opportunity that will ask us to earn so much amount of money because I understand most of them are not always trusted and at the end it will be completely the other way round of what they were trying to say.i have to research about this.

F

Funmluv

the same issue I have with all these offers, someone introduced a similar stuff to me, even though I am not asked to bring any money but still, I wasted a lot more time than I planned so I am always skeptical about all these offers, not always what was told.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If earning money on YouTube was so easy everyone using YouTube for vlogging would be rich. But the truth is majority of people can't earn on youtube. Very few people are actually earning from you tube. For a lot of people reaching monetization threshold in 3 months is not even possible.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I totally agree with you, I used to read alot about how good money can be made off YouTube until I started mine and realize that it is not easy to even reach the threshold. it takes a lot of work and advertising to be able to get hundreds of subscribers evenn in three months. So when I read bogus claims like this I wonder what they are talking about.

I know a lot of people makes videos 9n how you can make so and so amount with YouTube but you would be shocked that that video is to drive traffic and there's nothing truthful about it. I once saw a video where the owner was talking about how to reach the threshold of YouTube monetization in no time but he was yet to even have 500 subscribers and I begin to wonder what people are watching because the person had about 2k views..it doesn't even seem great considering that this video is about making or driving high traffic to your YouTube videos

like the one posted here I don't understand the head and tail of this post. it is confusing to me maybe the poster can elaborate more on this and get more people understand tthis.