Earn Money Earn Money with Noise Cash

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Noisecash is a micro blogging site similar to twitter, it is funded in Bitcoin Cash (BCH).

If you know how to run Twitter, then this site is also very easy for you. There are two main differences between these two -
1) Twitter has a character limit, noisecash has no character limit.
2) You cannot earn anything from Twitter, you can definitely earn from noisecash.

Language - The main language of Noisecash is English, but all languages are accepted. This feature makes it possible to earn while writing in your native language.However, People using grammatically incorrect or faulty English may be barred from making money in the platform.

Noisecash also prohibits plagiarism. The system does not allow similar posts to earn income at all.

Earn - Every post on noisecash that is liked by other members receives reward, which is bitcoin cash in a random tip. People can also tip each other' posts from their personal wallets.

Wallet:- You will need one of the selected BCH wallet to earn there, NoiseCash itself suggests Bitcoin.com wallet.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Someone once talked about this noise cash in this very forum saying it earns money for the user if you can post and comment in the forum and I said to myself, that I will give it a try but unfortunately it was not what I thought it would be

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have an account on this site, I created my account a couple of months ago, but I never felt like getting started. It is no that I did not like the site, it just because trying to use too many sites for earning online was emptying me of thoughts (I cannot handle too many posts)

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Mandy96 That is not a forum, but microblogging like twitter. It is totally different, people earn randomly in BCH only.

@Mika It is better to not to use it like a pressure, it is however a good site, and I will not advice you to miss it. If you accept BCH, then start.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Noise.cash is a microblogging where one is paid based on tips that one gets from other users. To be frank, I know how this works but I am not moved by it. I don't like it when my earning depends on another person's reactions. Some people won't just react no matter how good your post is.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You spoke amazingly about the benefits around noise.cash @Yugocean. Their is no doubt, noise.cash is simply better than Twitter even though both acts almost the same cos they are micro- blogging site. Noise.cash rewards via BCH whereas Twitter rewards us with nothing for being active. I'm not earning much at noise.cash but I appreciate being there.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been reading about that site in another forum but I didn't care to check because I had noticed that the reward is in crypto coin. Now that I have read this thread in full it looks good except for the rewards. That may be the reason why many are earning from that site because it is like Twitter and the only difference is the rewards. Maybe in the days to come I will try to create an account.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have been reading about that site in another forum but I didn't care to check because I had noticed that the reward is in crypto coin. Now that I have read this thread in full it looks good except for the rewards. That may be the reason why many are earning from that site because it is like Twitter and the only difference is the rewards. Maybe in the days to come I will try to create an account.
If you create noise.cash account you'll like the earning means there, it's simply nice to earn rewards automatic without waiting for a merchant to deposit funds into your wallet. I was having doubt over it but later on I created an account via noise.cash and abandoned it for seven months, went back two weeks ago, it's going nice now.

C

ClixTrend01

Interesting topic, I would like to give it a bash

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have been learning and hearing about the sides for a very long time and decided to open an account. I stopped using it after two days because I did not understand a single thing about it. I am particularly glad that I am beginning to understand it better from this thread.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Alexandoy Missing a site like noisecash isn't right, you can sell/trade your BCH for FC too or for PayPal in Marketplace. There is a big market, even I will buy. (Price have to be settled in crypto case due to volatile nature, but earning will remain good.
And future belongs to crypto.

Phabbyfundz

Is that like an online forum? What kind of platform is that,I haven't heard about notice cash, but you still throw more by explaining in more details what noise cash is all about .I have been looking for more online forums or platform where I can earn and make profit from my time online.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Phabbyfundz , why don't you read the content of post instead of just Title?
Every detail is there, what more details explanation you want?

Why you asked if it that could be a forum?That is a microblogging, this is also explained in the very first sentence.
The "Earn" point tells about earning.

Everything else you did not ask is also mentioned.
No further explanation needed.