Earn money with genuine PTC - No scam -100% genuine - payment proof

earnwithbestptcs

This is great, I want to join the site that you share. But first I want to know some important things from the site.
What is the minimum withdrawal and income per day?
Are there account upgrade options to earn more?
Apart from the two payment options above, is there any payment via paypal? Because paypal is very easy to use in my country.
I want to know all that because it can make me more interested in the site and will try to work on it.
hi
I am signed at with 4-5 ptcs and earn fixed $10 - 30 per month.
withdrawal are in 5-7 days.
yes, account upgrade is needed, I have taken membership in all PTCs.
all ptcs have payeer, bitcoin, perfectmoney. Paypal is rarely used.

Since, spending 5 mins per day on 1 site is easy, so its good as per my perception.

This pandemic has reduced my job salary to 50 %. now , i strongly think that a side income is must for me.

earnwithbestptcs

My life is to short to make PTC. I have a undected imacros script to neobux if anyone are interrested

Good to know, please make a new thread and share that here and to others also.

Add much more details, keep everything visible, clear

do not just write 1 sentence and that's all.

And Neobux is completely worst RR average site. I am a golden membership holder - invested $120 and lost it.

There are so many PTC better than NEOBUX PTC now

earnwithbestptcs

17th payment received - $74
Total withdrawal so far - $394

further details are in my this post

earnwithbestptcs

Next Payment $12

check all my best earning PTCs with detailed strategy and guide , payments - earnwithbestptcs(dot)blogspot(dot)com
exclusive guide to earn from Omniads -omniadsguidedotblogspot(dot)com

Omniads7.JPG

earnwithbestptcs

Hi Juen

Yes, I have observed that you have signed up with my link.

Thank you, i will of course guide at every step.

I just click 4 ads a day to earn $1 per day with my Rented Referrals.

Please have a look at omniadsguidedotblogspot(dot)com - I have mnetioned everything there

Please take your time and learn the strategy.

with my plan - you will get $30 turned into $70 in 45-60 days then a fixed income $30 will come every month

NOTE that is is possibble with omniads not all other PTCs

please ask any question before you start working there.

NO NEED TO DO ANY OFFER OR ANYTHING ELSE, IT IS WASTING OF TIME

Juen15

I spend 5 mins to each site and currently working on 5 PTCs

I earn a fixed $12 from 4 sites and $30 from 1 site.

I rent referrals to earn.

The only job is needed to do is click 4 ads daily.

i have laid a step by step guide, first please read that and also understand the details. earnwithbestptcs(dot)blogspot(dot)com

then you can reach me at g m a il mentioned on my blog.

I will help you on my what s app later.

Thanks
I just signed up on a paid to click omniads site using your referral. I see the members there are still less than 3K but the ptc site has paid over $ 900. This is a paid to click site which is quite interesting. There are so many ads that can be clicked on and lots of offers that can be done on that site. Register, watch videos see advertisements. This site is similar to the GPT site. I also saw your username was proven payment. Can you share a way to earn a lot like you? What are you doing there?

earnwithbestptcs

Hi,

This is Rohit earning stable and average money from some Genuine PTCS

Everyone can earn with PTC sites with renting referrals only. otherwise they are not that much useful.

I am working with only those which are providing fixed average so that there is a fixed income and no worry about fluctuating Average.

Here are all my payment proofs from one site only.

Note - I am not owner of any site - I am a member just sharing the way to earn money online by working from home.

I am always available to answer any question which I am capable to solve.

ALL_PAY_09_01.JPG

You may visit my username or ask any question here.

Thank you
Rohit

earnwithbestptcs

I did not sign up for the site just yet but am really going to check the site out at my convenient time because ptc sites require a lot of dedication of which i can only spend a short time to work on them like just a few hours in a day.

So, if you would like to give More details you can refer to my above questions where I expressed all my concerns and stressed the advertising opportunities on the site gives to various modes or niches and not only concentrating on advertising more faucets. Also share your strategy as am seeing alot of withdraw requests,does it mean you have a lot of referrals or there are quite a Lampsome number of jobs to work on the site.

I spend 5 mins to each site and currently working on 5 PTCs

I earn a fixed $12 from 4 sites and $30 from 1 site.

I rent referrals to earn.

The only job is needed to do is click 4 ads daily.

i have laid a step by step guide, first please read that and also understand the details. earnwithbestptcs(dot)blogspot(dot)com

then you can reach me at g m a il mentioned on my blog.

I will help you on my what s app later.

Thanks

earnwithbestptcs

The site from your payment proof is looking very promising just that you have not mentioned a little bit more about the site like can you work on the site worldwide. Also how long did it take you to cash out on the site aswel as what is the minimum to cash out. Is there any other condition like having accumulated points before cashing out aside from the money you earn.

The last but my favorite part is that is the site having tasks or jobs section and platform for advertising and if so how much is the minimum to deposit when you want to advertise on the site?
my apologies, I have added incorrect address , this is correct - earnwithbestptcs(dot)blogspot(dot)com

Carson20t

have you got the answers ? or should I explain something?
I did not sign up for the site just yet but am really going to check the site out at my convenient time because ptc sites require a lot of dedication of which i can only spend a short time to work on them like just a few hours in a day.

So, if you would like to give More details you can refer to my above questions where I expressed all my concerns and stressed the advertising opportunities on the site gives to various modes or niches and not only concentrating on advertising more faucets. Also share your strategy as am seeing alot of withdraw requests,does it mean you have a lot of referrals or there are quite a Lampsome number of jobs to work on the site.

Juen15

Hi,

This is Rohit earning stable and average money from some Genuine PTCS

Everyone can earn with PTC sites with renting referrals only. otherwise they are not that much useful.

I am working with only those which are providing fixed average so that there is a fixed income and no worry about fluctuating Average.

Here are all my payment proofs from one site only.

Note - I am not owner of any site - I am a member just sharing the way to earn money online by working from home.

I am always available to answer any question which I am capable to solve.

View attachment 43572

You may visit my username or ask any question here.

Thank you
Rohit
This is great, I want to join the site that you share. But first I want to know some important things from the site.
What is the minimum withdrawal and income per day?
Are there account upgrade options to earn more?
Apart from the two payment options above, is there any payment via paypal? Because paypal is very easy to use in my country.
I want to know all that because it can make me more interested in the site and will try to work on it.

earnwithbestptcs

The site from your payment proof is looking very promising just that you have not mentioned a little bit more about the site like can you work on the site worldwide. Also how long did it take you to cash out on the site aswel as what is the minimum to cash out. Is there any other condition like having accumulated points before cashing out aside from the money you earn.

The last but my favorite part is that is the site having tasks or jobs section and platform for advertising and if so how much is the minimum to deposit when you want to advertise on the site?
have you got the answers ? or should I explain something?

earnwithbestptcs

Hi,

Kindly see my username , I am new so unable to share any link at the moment.

check my username, have a visit if still have any doubt , you will find my e - m a il at my blog.

I will answer and guide at every step.

thanks

Carson20t