Earn money watching Advertisements

karthik8777

Dear All,

Recently i have watched this website review on the youtube and wanted to share you the same.

This gonna really help you to make money online.
This is a free site.
No money required for signup.
Free signup site.

karthik8777

Dear friend, unable to post the link as i am new and i have to have 10 posts to share you the link will bcmoney.xyz/rf16533508337

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Wow, that's Great, I would also like to check out this method of making money online, but the problem now is that we can't get the link as you said, well it's not a big deal, I will also try and check a site that is legit in which I can make my money online by watching videos, because most of the site i know are not legit.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Starclicks is one of the best and legit site you can make your money online by watching or clicking ads posted by advertisers, as a new member in the site you won't be able to make a reasonable money daily,in order to gain in starclicks you must upgrade to Gold member or platinum member which may cost you up-to $30 if not mistaken.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I fear sites with xyz extension....I don't know, for some reasons I just feel many of them are scam. So I would not try my luck with that one. I will probably stick to what I know.

I think there are legit sites that are PTC and they are very much paying.
Any one can try Coinpayu or faucet crypto...they are both legit and paying without charges of any kind. They also have offerwalls to earn from.

Kwess

Dear All,

Recently i have watched this website review on the youtube and wanted to share you the same.

This gonna really help you to make money online.
This is a free site.
No money required for signup.
Free signup site.
Good! you tried to write down something just that I did not get you because to me, you did not make any clear point.