Earn money online from Affiliate program

If you want to earn money online then you can’t ignore Affiliate marketing.

It’s one of the most lucrative ways to earn online without investment.

I hope you already know what affiliate marketing is. If you don’t then no worries here it is…

“If you sell someone’s product by your own recommendation then you get paid a little commission. It’s an agreement between a web publisher (like me) and an online retailer (any online company like Amazon or Flipkart).”

The affiliate commission varies from sale to sale. I mean if you sell a $100 product, your commission could be somewhere around $5 to $20.

And if you sell a $1000 product then it could be may vary from $50 to $200.

In a nutshell, you’re a virtual seller who markets a company’s products through digital marketing.

Now how do you become an affiliate marketer?

it’s too easy…

Because you don’t need any blog or youtube channel. All you need is an engaging Facebook page.

If you don’t have a Facebook page then go and create one. (However, it’s not mandatory having a Facebook page, you can even use Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform to promote an affiliate product.)

promot

Once you have this, it’s time to join an affiliate program.

You can try the Amazon affiliate program if you’re are a digital geek and like to engage with like-minded people. (*Make sure you join based on country).

After joining, you are ready you need to wait for the approval. Once you get approved, you are ready to choose any product you want to promote.

Amazon affiliate will create your tracking link to track how much sales you have made and make your commission accordingly.

If you have a blog then, you can join one of these affiliate marketing and start making money online without investment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing and dropshipping looks the same. I fancy dropshipping business when their is funds for it. Shipping original products from the country which it is made from a vendor, then reselling here in my home country can offer me better profit provided i bought it cheaper than what I'm selling. Affiliate marketing is nice when you don't have capital to do dropshipping.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There several affiliate programs in which anyone can sign up to and start making a whole lot of money on monthly basis. Affiliate marketing is definitely one of the best ways of making money in 2021 and the problem a lot of people do not make money from it is that they don't have the knowledge and understanding of how it really works.