Earn money from your passion

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Do you have a hobby, skill, or passion?
Time is money, so when you use spare time on your hobbies, make sure you also earn money from them. Whatever you are doing for fun should not be wasted.
  • Example
    If you like photography, then try selling your photos on stock websites or sharing with pay-per-click links.
  • If you like videography, then make a YouTube channel and monetize it, or try to sell your videos to any YouTuber or other vlogger.
  • If you like drawing or painting, then try selling them on design or portrait websites.
  • If you like to write, then start a blog and add an affiliate link to it by joining an affiliate program. If it is difficult, then post on article sites or try to sell copyright via such websites.
  • If you like to chat or share your thoughts online, then earn from your writing by joining PTP sites like Trendri.
  • If you like Web3, then create NFTs with any skill you have and start selling on the marketplace.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Many individuals are blessed with so much gifts and talents. Some individuals who claim they do not have gifts and talents are also blessed with nice passions and habits, in which if they monetize this habits, passions, talents, and gifts they would always make something monetary benefiting to themselves. The internet have totally made it very much easy for each and everyone of us to make money by engaging in various activities that involves the displaying of our talents, gifts, habits, and passions.

Personally I am a big gamer, and it totally interest me to know that they are free and legit game playing websites known as get paid to play games website and platforms in which I can totally indulge myself to make the most money why I entertain myself by playing various games. Also I love sharing my opinions, and I think that is one of my passion. Paid to post website rapidly known as PTP platforms and forums are the best place to share and to give your opinions about all concerning random topics.

Mika

VIP Contributor
No matter what you want to do, if you are not passionate about it you can never make use of it. Let's say you chose a Science subject in high school. If you are not passionate about science, you can never get good grades in science. if you choose a career in writing and if you are not very passionate about writing, you will never become a good writer and when you cannot write well, you cannot earn well. So, when it comes to making money, passion is very important. The second most important point is your passion should be able to make money for you. Let's say you are very passionate about writing poetry, can you actually make money by writing poems? Well, there is a market for poems but it is less likely that you will succeed. Instead of poems, you are likely to succeed as a song writer.