Earn Money Earn Money from website

hasanmaruftk

Find Investment Platforms. Create a Demo Account. Trading Apps and Websites. Stay on top of market trends. Advanced Charts & Tools. Education Centre. Top Listings. Local Directory. Popular Searches. Get Answers.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Learning on the more accounts that are provided from investment platforms and forex brokers is not a guarantee that you are going to make money. If you really want to make the best out of it then you should be prepared to take your time to gain valuable knowledge about the market.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Trading generally I believe it is a skill that some people need to learn from top expert if they are really interested to succeed as a forex trader .even with the demo account you may not be able to predict the market accurately and confidently if you do not understand some certain chat signs and how to spot when to buy and sell.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I can not advice people to rely more on demo account when it comes to trading in forex. It is not a way to measure one's expertise. I know some people that can win more on demo account but they always lose when it comes to the real trading on forex.