Earn Money from NFT

Suba

Staff member
NFT or Non-Fungible Token is a digital certificate stored on the blockchain which certifies that a party owns a photo, video, painting or other virtual form. The main object of NFT is digital artwork that can cost tens of millions of USD. some examples of high value NFT artwork such as
Beeple artwork, CryptoPunks collection, Doge NFT, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey's first tweet that sold for US$2.5 million, Video 'Charlie Bit My Finger', sold as NFT for over US$760,000. NFT artwork is not just a collection but many people have claimed to have made a large amount of money from NFT results, Here's how to make money from NFT.
1. Creating NFT
To create an NFT starting from selecting a quality artwork, Prepare an Ethereum capital of at least $200. After creating NFT artwork, you can sell it through various NFT marketplace platforms such as OpenSea, NFT Gateway, and many more.
2. Selling NFT Fashion Products
It is very suitable for fashion businessmen, because there are many well-known brands and signatures of well-known celebrities that will add to the value of NFT.
3. Playing Video Games
Playing NFT video games is one of the ways to earn money from NFT. You can play and complete a number of in-game missions to earn rewards in the form of items or NFT tokens. In some games, players can also create or design certain items that can be sold to other players. Players can also exchange their item collections and earn money from it. Here are some games that you can try. such as: Axie Infinity, Sandbox 3D, Splinterlands, Battle Racers, The Six DragonsGods Unchained, Alien Worlds.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am a crypto enthusiast. I have invested money on crypto coins and tokens. I am also interested in NFT. I am interested in learning how to create NFT art, and sell the art on NFT marketplace and make money. These days making money from NFT is taking center stage

Nina111

Has anyone heard of the Pow! Comics NFTs? They have a great story and just launched their first two NFTs. The big plus is that when you own their NFT, you can suggest which direction the story will go. And when you have more NFT, the more power you have when it comes to voting. opensea.io/collection/powcomics

E

eldavis

I have heard about NFT before and I must say I am pretty fascinated by the idea and concept, especially with the video game part. I would really like to try it out and know more about it.

Stevebucks

Best mining app to earn real money with is LEGION NETWORK.
Hurry and download from playstore . Ref id AgnBHhqA82ZX

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220213-210249_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220213-210249_Telegram.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 0

AuthorityGuide

NFTs are a fascinating invention that is gaining a lot of attention as their applications grow. The attention-getting price tags on certain NFTs are adding fuel to the flames. However, because NFTs are highly illiquid and volatile, smart investors should proceed with caution when considering purchasing these assets.

It's not a good idea to buy them in the hopes of getting triple- or quadruple-digit price returns. The true value of NFTs rests in their ability to change the way markets work and improve how we manage and control critical data. The sky is the limit here.

Nonetheless, if you want to join the blockchain revolution and view NFT ownership as a viable option, go for it. Please, however, do so in a responsible manner. Don't invest a lot of money in NFTs and always go for low-cost positions. Otherwise, you may find yourself in a difficult financial and emotional situation.