Earn Money $300/Day and Monthly $10000

J

Jannatulferdous

If you can build a website then it is very good. If you can’t make the website yourself, you can make it from Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, etc. In my opinion, building a website with WordPress is very good. WordPress CMS has been very good for SEO. You can do very good SEO using WordPress SEO plugin Yoast SEO. If you want to sell the product yourself, you also need to use an e-commerce store. And if you want to do affiliate marketing then you have to write articles. If you can’t write your own articles, you can buy many articles online. There are various sites. Once your site is fully created you need to do SEO for the site. If you do these things yourself it is very good, otherwise, these can be done with the money. If you spend your money then you don’t have to do anything, Only you will invest and make a profit. If you follow me every step you will earn a lot of income which will be like 10 thousand dollars per month.

For on-page SEO you need to do keyword research. You can take the help of Google AdWords for keyword research. You will also get help from Google search engine, Moz, and there are various web sites for keyword research that you can find by searching on Google. After searching for keywords, you can use this keyword to write articles and write product descriptions. Say these keywords and use your description meta tags. Use keywords for your website headings. Research keywords will use the alter tags of the image. You will end your article with the keywords that you have researched. Then your on-page SEO will be completed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Happiness

If you can build a website then it is very good. If you can’t make the website yourself, you can make it from Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, etc. In my opinion, building a website with WordPress is very good. WordPress CMS has been very good for SEO. You can do very good SEO using WordPress SEO plugin Yoast SEO. If you want to sell the product yourself, you also need to use an e-commerce store. And if you want to do affiliate marketing then you have to write articles. If you can’t write your own articles, you can buy many articles online. There are various sites. Once your site is fully created you need to do SEO for the site. If you do these things yourself it is very good, otherwise, these can be done with the money. If you spend your money then you don’t have to do anything, Only you will invest and make a profit. If you follow me every step you will earn a lot of income which will be like 10 thousand dollars per month.

For on-page SEO you need to do keyword research. You can take the help of Google AdWords for keyword research. You will also get help from Google search engine, Moz, and there are various web sites for keyword research that you can find by searching on Google. After searching for keywords, you can use this keyword to write articles and write product descriptions. Say these keywords and use your description meta tags. Use keywords for your website headings. Research keywords will use the alter tags of the image. You will end your article with the keywords that you have researched. Then your on-page SEO will be completed.
Please, put me through how to earn $300/day.