Earn legit easy money with this app

Akoraniman

Make Money by Playing Games, paid per Minute. Cash out via Paypal. Cashapp?

? ?? Cashbee is a money making app / Cashapp?

☑️With us you can play games and get paid for every minute you play.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS :

1. Download and open Cashbee.
2. play a game - earn real money for every minute!
3. choose a payment option and the amount!
4. in less than 48 hours you will receive your credit!
5. have fun ?

? Withdrawal options / rewards ?

• paysafecard credit
  • paysafecard
  • Western Union
  • Google Play
  • Bitcoin
  • Amazon voucher
  • Pay tm credit
  • Burger King / McDonalds / KFC credit
  • iTunes Credit
  • Netflix voucher
  • Xbox voucher
  • Vodafone / O2 credit
  • Nintendo balance credit
-Get Alexa App

❔ Why Cashbee ❔

☑️With cashbee you have many different ways to earn money.

☑️Google Play Protect verified✔️

☑️100% free (No in app purchases or deposits).

☑️Play a wide variety of different games.

☑️Real money amount, no points !!!

☑️Very many, different payout options.

☑️Easily get extra money quickly through achievements and Daily Tasks.

☑️Everywhere you are, you can make real money along the way

☑️Support to assist you when you have a question.

☑️Reliable payout under 48 hours.

?Earn money, not points?.

Your earning options are displayed in Euro? and come directly after completion, the respective task to your credit .

Juen15

Cashbee is a legit rewards app. I have received my second payment on October 7, 2021. Even though the minimum withdrawal is quite large, it is €5. But the daily rewards bonus is huge. It can go up to €0.5 (the more you play and earn, the bigger the daily rewards).

See screenshot of my proof of payment.

Screenshot_20211007_235216.jpg

nickcrypto

Cashbee is a legit rewards app. I have received my second payment on October 7, 2021. Even though the minimum withdrawal is quite large, it is €5. But the daily rewards bonus is huge. It can go up to €0.5 (the more you play and earn, the bigger the daily rewards).

See screenshot of my proof of payment.
That's good result. What time did you spend to make such withdrawal?

Juen15

That's good result. What time did you spend to make such withdrawal?
Previously I had earned €3 more from daily logins and referrals. And spend 3 days playing minimal games to get extra up to €5. The best way to get more is when the 2x credit offer. This doubles the profit.
Just take your time when busy by opening a game or application that cashbee offers and let it run.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
My comment would have been different if I didn't read the comment of the first commentator. The person collaborated the fact that downloading this app is never a waste of time. There are some rewarding apps that I have used in the past that they have nothing tangible to offer. But it seems this one needs to be checked out.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Most of the rewarding apps I have on my phone are just a waste of time. you only realised this when you reach the minimum threshold to cash out your earnings. They are just using money making programs to promote their apps for more downloads. They are the one making money from Google Admobs when people are opening their apps

B

Booncash22

Most of the rewarding apps I have on my phone are just a waste of time. you only realised this when you reach the minimum threshold to cash out your earnings. They are just using money making programs to promote their apps for more downloads. They are the one making money from Google Admobs when people are opening their apps
This is sadly so true and it begs the question about how to regulate the cyberspace against such unwholesome practices from unscrupulous sites promising what they can't deliver whilst still making money irrespective!
So the big question is who regulates or wields the big stick in such cases?
Do victims have a recourse to getting compensation or remedy?
Any thoughts please!?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have come across some certain apps like this and definitely if you're dedicated enough you can make something reasonable if you have the time. There is this particular app called cashkarma that have come across in which you can make money by taking online surveys but it will definitely take a whole lot of time for you to be able to make something reasonable

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have checked the app on Google play store and read some of the reviews under it. One thing I can say is that, this app can only work in a selected country like United States and the likes. It seems they are paying only using paypal. and this means that those who are not accepted on paper cannot make money from the app.