Earn Money Earn easy money online?

L

Latif07

If you have good ears and can type quickly, you might want to look into online transcription jobs. The beginning rates are usually low, but with time and practice, you can build up your skills to tackle some of the better paying jobs. Try looking on oDesk or eLance for some transcription work.

These has been arround for ages but never really interested me
RagingFire, don't do something you aren't interested in doing. Since you posted a statement here, you are on your way to getting started. Simply read more content, answer some questions about things that interest you. Go over to Quora, write something over there, then jump onto YouTube and create a video. But, you don't have to do one with your face being on it. I thought I had to too, what I discovered was learning a cool trick, use an animation software like I do. Then upload the video. I have a few suggestions on which to use, you can email me if you like to learn about them or visit me at my youtube channel - 'marketingadventures' Just look for the logo I attached on the platform, and send me a comment and we can talk further and perhaps you will jump ahead a little on things to make your adventure much more exciting!

Attachments

• adventures.png
    adventures.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 0