Earn crypto playing games

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are different games people play in order to earn crypto, being it ethereum, Bitcoin, tron, doge and Litecoin.

I have this particular you can earn ethereum when playing it.Its called crypto pop game, it's easy to play just like Candy crush, it's withdrawable instantly into your coinbase wallet,it has no limit you can earn and play as much as you can

But don't expect much, remember we're talking about ethereum not shit coin,lol.

E

eldavis

Back then in 2020 when I was still looking for ways to make quick money online, I came across these games where I can earn Bitcoin, I was pretty excited imagine all I just had to do was play games. I started playing it but I came to discover that the earning where just too small. It takes alot of time to actually earn something reasonable, if not even weeks. This was what discouraged me from making use of it as a means to earn.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
These sites I consider a waste of time and resources. How can you play a game for 30 mins and more then earn 0.00000000001 bit coin. That's not fair. I will rather play games for fun than looking forward to earning such. When this kind of sites discovered how much people don't patronize them anymore maybe they will review their therms but that is almost not gonna happen, no matter what people will keep running to them as so many are so desperate to make money online , not seeing the right platform, they end up with no choice and settle for less.

Skysaint

Verified member
Believe me I have tried this method before as I am a game addict and I would probably feel fulfilled being able to earn money through playing games but unfortunately, my experience with that wasn't all that good.
First was that, the apps that did claim to pay me in cryptocurrency for playing games actually did have the worst kind of games. It was not just my kind of game and I did find it very boring but I persevered as I was determined to earn some money yet I noticed another problem.
The second issue I noticed was that the earn rate was just too slow, I was disappointed. I will have to play for long hours without earning up to a cent and that was really very discouraging. The minimum payout threshold for cashing out from the site was just too high that it seemed impossible to get to so I just had no other choice than to quit the site.
I did not wait to know if actually it was legit or not as I have found better ways I can earn money from online.