Earn Money Earn BAT with brave browser

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Brave browser has a built-in algorithm that enables its users to earn some fraction of BAT known as 'basic attention token'. The basic attention token ( BAT ) is offered by brave browser developers to reward its users for making use of the browser and surfing their favourite search engine contents.

Brave browser has almost same powerful features like chrome browser. Some users earmark it as the second Google chrome browser, but it is not owned by Google.

Brave browser doesn't delay when loading contents, it opens it fast, that's one of the things that makes the browser unique.

You can earn BATs, 'basic attention tokens when you enable brave browsers built-in Ads, and enable it to run in the background of the app while surfing your favourite updates. Your rewards comes in handy base on your activities with the app. Meaning, if you devote more time with brave using it to browse your favourite contents, you'll quickly earn BATs than one who isn't using it often.

Go to Google play-store and download brave browser for android version to earn real BAT token.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When I saw an advertisement about someone saying of how to earn basic attention token for using brave browser, I downloaded the browser but I could not be able to make anything from it. I think their payment is very small that is why a lot of people are not talking about it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been using the Brave browser for a long time, yet I have not reached the payment threshold of 15 BAT. I have seen a lot of discussion on many forums regarding earning BAT through the Brave browser, but I have not heard of anyone who has actually reached the payment threshold to withdraw BAT.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have been reading about how one can earn BAT from making use of brave browser, but I do not want to give it a trial as it is obviously not something that would be profitable in the long run. The browser also seems to have some inbuilt VPN that makes it impossible for me to access sites that don't allow that.

Setho

VIP Contributor
BAT is a cryptocurrency that you can make simply by using the brave browser that you can download from Google Play store. Before you do this it is important to Note that this offer is not available in all countries like my Nigeria but then you can still enjoy using the browser.

Suba

Staff member
I have been using brave browser for a long time, every month I can get about 5-10 BAT, or depending on the length of surfing activity, I use Brave browser, and I use Uphold to receive BAT token rewards, and the BAT is automatically sent to the wallet, Until now Brave browser is legit.

Shaf

Verified member
I have been using brave browser for a long time, every month I can get about 5-10 BAT, or depending on the length of surfing activity, I use Brave browser, and I use Uphold to receive BAT token rewards, and the BAT is automatically sent to the wallet, Until now Brave browser is legit.
Does this exclude some regions perhaps? I started using Brave browser about a year ago and got a few ads each day. It all stopped suddenly and I still use the brave browser daily, even though it's mainly to access faucets.

Is it due to the sites I'm accessing, or some regions are no longer supported? Also how can one withdraw earnings from the browser?

Suba

Staff member
@Shaf Yeah you're right, as far as I know brave applies tiers to several regions or countries, but all of that is only different from giving rewards, not prohibitions. I've also experienced the same thing, lost rewards and didn't get ads on the computer (but on mobile, brave runs smoothly), but after re-installing Windows OS, and changing antivirus, Brave browser runs normally again. To withdraw income from brave, you only need to claim your reward, (it will appear every month), but you must verify your Gemini or Uphold wallet, then you can withdraw to another wallet.

ezcashbiz614

I'm using Brave Browser on an Android and IOS phone as well as my
Windows and Linux computers. I use the Uphold wallet and I have a balance
of around $7 in the wallet. It's not a lot but when's the last time Google paid you
for using Chrome? ;)