Earn $ 1.75 for every click

Moni2402

This time I am going to present you a page, which has been earning since 2009. And its main operation to earn money is by clicking on each of the publications. However, it is not the only option you have, you can also play, invite friends through your referral link.

Important points to keep in mind:

- If you do not see at least 4 daily ads you will not receive the value of the clicks of your referrals.

-Your ads are renewed every 24 hours.

-For each ad seen, in addition to the money credited, you will earn 1 point, so try to see as many as you can.

-Your daily announcements are always guaranteed.

How to add and withdraw funds in Scarlet Clicks:

The payment processors supported for adding funds to Scarlet Clicks are:
Payeer, Neteller, Skrill, Airtm, Bitcoin, Litcoin and Dash with a minimum deposit of $ 2. The same processors can be used to withdraw the profits and the minimum amount to withdraw is also $ 2.

Finally, I invite you to register, you just have to enter the name and first surname, date of birth and email, choose a username and password.

Good luck for you !!

Donkiz

Most times, when I come across some sites that I have worked with and abandoned mainly because of the pay which is ridiculously low being hyped by someone else, it makes me wonder if there's something that I didn't do well, or maybe I was given a different version of the site.

I have worked with scarlet clicks and couldn't get up to the minimum cashout amount of $2 as a result of very low pay per task, and I didn't see any task that pays $1.75 per click. Unless they have reviewed the amount they pay per task, if that is so I will have to reactivate my account.

Moni2402

Most times, when I come across some sites that I have worked with and abandoned mainly because of the pay which is ridiculously low being hyped by someone else, it makes me wonder if there's something that I didn't do well, or maybe I was given a different version of the site.

I have worked with scarlet clicks and couldn't get up to the minimum cashout amount of $2 as a result of very low pay per task, and I didn't see any task that pays $1.75 per click. Unless they have reviewed the amount they pay per task, if that is so I will have to reactivate my account.
I have been working with this page for a few months now and the results have been good so far. I invite you to reactivate your account.

ssagyam

Yes l want to get me the link now
This time I am going to present you a page, which has been earning since 2009. And its main operation to earn money is by clicking on each of the publications. However, it is not the only option you have, you can also play, invite friends through your referral link.

- If you do not see at least 4 daily ads you will not receive the value of the clicks of your referrals.

-For each ad seen, in addition to the money credited, you will earn 1 point, so try to see as many as you can.

Payeer, Neteller, Skrill, Airtm, Bitcoin, Litcoin and Dash with a minimum deposit of $ 2. The same processors can be used to withdraw the profits and the minimum amount to withdraw is also $ 2.

Finally, I invite you to register, you just have to enter the name and first surname, date of birth and email, choose a username and password.

Good luck for you !!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is not possible to earn that amount of money clicking on the website especially on a single click. I did a lot of research about any money online last year and I eventually ventured in a website that pays people to click on a website and I can guarantee you that after spending so amount time, i couldn't even make a dollar.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Earning $1.75 per click?
I don't think it's possible to make this amount per click, well I can't doubt because it's possible,but my question is,have you been able to withdraw your earnings,if so what is the minimum withdrawal? talking about their payment method,is it to your bank account or via PayPal?

Finger Geek

Verified member

I wonder where he sees the $1.75 per click he is talking about. Because I also joined then website more than a year ago and I have never seen ads that worth up to that amount. Even there is no ad that worth up to 1 USD. To me the website is a waste of time. I don't waste my time in website like that. I am OK here on Trendri forum

milangaknd

Good luck for you !!
please share the link to help us to get money online

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I wonder where he sees the $1.75 per click he is talking about. Because I also joined then website more than a year ago and I have never seen ads that worth up to that amount. Even there is no ad that worth up to 1 USD. To me the website is a waste of time. I don't waste my time in website like that. I am OK here on Trendri forum
I don't think there is any platform that we pay you that amount of money just to click a particular link no matter the kind of country you are from. To me paid to click platforms is a total waste of time and you cannot make reasonable amount of money with them because I have actually been on some of them. I prefer PTP websites.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This particular web site you are talking about can only be proof right only if you can show the proof of your payment and by so doing we will be able to know that you are given us a legit site.
It is not easy for a site to give you such an amount just for a click .Because even before you can see the one that can give you $1 it will be very hard some time.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't think you can ever see a PTC site that can pay you 0.5 cents per click to talk of $1.75 per click. I think the poster must be joking. Though, I know the site to a legit and paying site but what the poster posts about their paying rate is not legit. May be you should their ads that carries that amount of pay reward.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You should have at least drop the name of the website for us to know more or even do personal research on the said website. I find it ridiculous to believe that a single click can give us that amount. Besides, payment proof should be attached for more conviction. On the website, what determine the number of advertisement that one can see per day?