Earn £15 ETH free and fast no deposit

Baza

Zumo is a new mobile crypto wallet and exchange that has a brand new offer for the first 5000 users to sign up!

By signing up and entering my code 'Baza' when asked, you get yourself 0.02ETH which currently works out to around £15 (this changes daily but is likely to go up in value overtime)

You can get the free ETH very easily by doing the following:

1. Download the app Zumo
  2. Use my code when asked - Baza
  3. Verify your identity
Its that simple. This does not require a deposit, you can simply sell your ETH yourself and keep the £££

There is no referral link for this offer, you just have to enter the code when asked

Enjoy and i hope this helped some of you out.

Carson20t

Quite interesting advertisement there and very inticing but it would be nice if a payment proof was shown on how much really you yourself have earned from the site .Is the claim world wide and also is the withdraw instant and unconditional or you have to make a certain figure of payment or drposit in order to request a withdraw of the the claimed Ethereum?
Does the program also have a referal program and ipto whag level?

Josemendez

Verified member
considering the fact that there is no deposit criteria prior to gaining the free ethereum , I think it might be legit and worth doing , However there is another challenge in this Airdrop ,and that is kyc verification you mentioned.

most apps and sites claim that kyc verification is a means of identifying their customers and preventing multiple accounts , this is not quite reasonable ,but then I have concern over the safety of these data sent to them .

There is concern that these data are sold for a high fee greater than what they gave out in the promotion. This is why I don't engage in any promotion that requires kyc verification

Baza

Quite interesting advertisement there and very inticing but it would be nice if a payment proof was shown on how much really you yourself have earned from the site .Is the claim world wide and also is the withdraw instant and unconditional or you have to make a certain figure of payment or drposit in order to request a withdraw of the the claimed Ethereum?
Does the program also have a referal program and ipto whag level?
To make a withdraw within zumo you need 0.04 ETH
Which can be easily gathered by signing up using a referral for 0.02 and getting a friend to sign up using your referral for another 0.02, and thats a quick and easy £32

I have coinbase so i transfered the ETH over there for an instant withdraw to GBP on paypal you can choose to put it in your bank if you prefer,
So far i have only made £16 on this app from the 0.02 ETH i got for signing up.
I will provide some screenshots

Carson20t

@Baza wow this is interesting and honestly I am convinced that I will be trying it out and get my freevetheruem from it.It surely looks like a very good app.So am immediately starting to dig where is the app from andcwjo is behind it as you know itvwould not be a goid idea saving your money from an app that is not protected and from an unknown source or location.Thanks anyways becausevamndigning up under your code on this one.