Review E-commerce-ng.com Scam or Legit?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
HOW DOES THIS E-COMMERCE-NG.COM WORKS?

I registered through this site not long ago, the site claimed to be affiliated under Amazon store. It is owned by a Nigerian, the identity of the true owner is not reviewed, anonymous at the moment. It is a GPT site, where you have specific number of tasks to solve in a day. Like, rolling the wheel 20 times a day. The wheel involves, spinning or rolling the faucet, and after one roll section is completed, you'll confirm the items contend on the offer and you'll earn points. it doesn't take longer than 15 minutes to execute all your tasks for the day and earn your reward.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN FROM THIS SITE??

You will earn from 0.009 to $0.02 per task as a free member. The pay rate varies per task, you earn based on the reward you have accumulated overall from the site. You will earn total of $0.16 in your first day as a free member. Remember the earnings is based on membership level, the higher your membership the better your reward on the income site. You can also earn direct from referrals. If you bring referrals, you will earn life time referral commissions. And when your own referral brings his or her own referral, you will still earn from both and so on.

THE MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL THRESHOLD IN THE SITE, AND THE PAYMENT PROCESSOR USED TO SEND PAYMENTS OUT.

The site works mainly for Nigerians, and they make use of Nigerian local bank accounts to disburse payments. You have to reach minimum withdrawal threshold of $8.30 to request for payout. They claim to transfer the funds to the member's bank account within 24 hours period.

IS E-COMMERCE-NG.COM LEGIT?

At the meantime i can't say if its legit or not, i have not received payment yet, but my sister's friend have received payment from them. She introduced the site to my sister, saying the site is real. I tried my best to get more reviews on google search engine, and trust-pilot, but no concrete information yet, to ascertain if the site is legit or not. Its just a new earning Get Paid To site, with no bad review laid against them at the meantime. I will update members here, if i get payment from them or not.

HOW DO I SIGN UP TO E-COMMERCE-NG.COM??

Is very simple to sign up on the site, you just need a valid email address, Nigerian phone number, in order to receive OTP and confirm your account.

Last edited:

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Someone shared the link to register on this site with me on Whatsapp and I have registered, but I am not given access to the website. Anytime I try to login to my account, what I get is an error response this has made me to start doubting the website since they are just new and no Payment proof yet.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Someone shared the link to register on this site with me on Whatsapp and I have registered, but I am not given access to the website. Anytime I try to login to my account, what I get is an error response this has made me to start doubting the website since they are just new and no Payment proof yet.
They have payment proof, many payment proof, I'm connected with them through WhatsApp, and i share messages with other members there. They said they've cashed out, i have reached cash out level and I've send withdrawal request. I'm just waiting for them to confirm it anytime soon. You aren't able to earn again cos you didn't reach 2,000+ naira in your first 3 weeks of membership. In order to continue with the rewarding site you need to deposit more than that to start earning.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I really doubt the legitimacy of this platform even though a lot of people or will I put it some group of persons have reported that they have made certain amount of money on the platform. I really want to know ifanyone on this platform have made any amount of money from it and I am also interested in the kind of tasks that will be carried out before you can be able to earn.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I really doubt the legitimacy of this platform even though a lot of people or will I put it some group of persons have reported that they have made certain amount of money on the platform. I really want to know ifanyone on this platform have made any amount of money from it and I am also interested in the kind of tasks that will be carried out before you can be able to earn.
Have you joined the income site?? I'm a member of the ney created income platform that claims to be in agreement to Amazon. I've reached its minimum withdrawal threshold which is N4,000. I've already sent them payout request, I'm waiting patiently from the said date which they issued to me, they'll be paying it. If i withdraw I'll surely announce it here. But at the moment, their is no fraudulent charges beckoned around them.

Mertayasa

I just check in you tube and some others review, most people said this is a legit website. The problem I can't open this site through my browser, because it's blocked. I think this site only work for some countries and definitely not my country.
I saw in google also there are a lot of payments proof about this site, and I suggest you to keep working in this site.