Earn Money Dropshipping

K

Katsuo23

Hello New member here, I just want to ask if Dropshipping is still good in 2021? because i saw a lot Earning with this type of Business but Im not sure if its still the best Way to earn online.

I want to start but a little of hesitant.. what should I do? Any advice that can help me?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Dropshipping is still good and it will continue to become profitable in 2021 and beyond. However, this does not mean any Tom, Dick, and Harry can make money through dropshpping. In order to make your dropshpping business successful, you need a lot of skills and digital marketing is one of them.

K

Katsuo23

Dropshipping is still good and it will continue to become profitable in 2021 and beyond. However, this does not mean any Tom, Dick, and Harry can make money through dropshpping. In order to make your dropshpping business successful, you need a lot of skills and digital marketing is one of them.
Thank you..

cmoneyspinner

It was my late husband's idea to try drop shipping. He made it sound so easy. You don't have to maintain an inventory of products. Just build a website and the buyers will come. If only it were that simple. My husband did not calculate the cost of building and maintaning a website. He did not realize that it is not so easy to get traffic to your site. Even if you advertise via Twitter or other social media, you still need followers. Drop shipping is a good way to earn money. IF …

Check out this guy's experience. Can You Get Rich from Dropshipping? I Tried It

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am not into dropshipping but I know someone who is into it and he is making a whole lot of money from it on monthly basis in 2021. all you need is the right knowledge and understanding of how it works and probably the finance to kick-start.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Dropshipping is one of the lucrative online business anyone can start provided they have the required capital to float the business. Dropshipping is capital intensive and the return on investment is enormous. I need some people who are making full-time income from dropshipping online. But I prefer affiliate marketing because I don't need my own products to make money.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Of course, dropshipping is still a promising online business presently. Dropshipping is a good business but first of all, you don’t expect to start earning immediately you venture into this business; just like any other business. Second of all, it requires money to be successful in Dropshipping business, you will need to spend money where needed if you really want to make it in this business.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you will want to start dropshipping business then you should be very sure about two things . the first thing is that your product should be a very high quality product and one that people will be willing to buy. You should also be good in marketing or employ somebody to write your sales copies.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to still make money with dropshipping in this 2021. If I am not going to lie you must be ready to put in a lot of work. You are going to spend time researching the problem which is happy to a lot of people and it is not common in the market. This will give you a chance to sell the product faster and make your profit.