Drinking tea benefits

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Drinking tea may improve your health because:

1.)It contains antioxidants.
2.)Tea may reduce your risk of a heart attack.
3.)It has less caffeine than coffee.
4.)It prevents bone loss.
5.)It may help with weight loss.

Drinking tea is a healthy habit whether we prefer it iced or hot.

Empress

Verified member
Tea is good for the body a sit helps to reduce the risk of certain diseases in the body but when this tea is consumed in excess it can cause some negative impact to the health like nausea or vomiting and even diabetes so we shouldn't drink it every day

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Tea is good for the body a sit helps to reduce the risk of certain diseases in the body but when this tea is consumed in excess it can cause some negative impact to the health like nausea or vomiting and even diabetes so we shouldn't drink it every day
Hi Empress. Very nice and interesting information about tea. Thanks for sharing. I did not know about the negative impact it can cause to health.
Moderation in everything. Tea is a delicious beverage especially now because winter is coming and it is getting a bit cold. It is very nice to enjoy your tea at home by the fireplace with family and good friends.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I believe that the most important almost significance importance of drinking tea is because of its antioxidant properties. There are different kind of teas and they can also offer a wide range of other nutritional value like helping to relieve anxiety.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I believe that the most important almost significance importance of drinking tea is because of its antioxidant properties. There are different kind of teas and they can also offer a wide range of other nutritional value like helping to relieve anxiety.
Hi Sethbala11.Thank you for your informative message about tea. I agree with you. Tea is one of the healthiest beverages and maybe the most popular worldwide.

Kola

Verified member
Tea is good for the body and it improve the health .also when you want to drink tea make sure it's hot so it can soothe the throat.because hot thing's are good for the body.also you can use hot tea in drinking your drugs it's good.so drink hot tea for a healthy life.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Tea is good for the body and it improve the health .also when you want to drink tea make sure it's hot so it can soothe the throat.because hot thing's are good for the body.also you can use hot tea in drinking your drugs it's good.so drink hot tea for a healthy life.
Hi Kola.Thank you for your nice post. I agree with you that hot tea is perfect for a healthy life. It is one of the most popular beverages worldwide.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Tea is very good for the body it gives the body energy
Hi Funkegamb. Nice to meet you. Thank you for your post and your time. I absolutely agree with you that tea gives our body energy.Tea is the most popular drink around the world.