Drinking lemon water for health

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been asking around for the benefits of lemon water because I have noticed that many people in my circle are drinking water laced with lemon juice. They say it is a good measure in preventing covid contamination. Although there is no solid proof on that claim but there is a trend here about drinking lemon water.

I first heard lemon water from my father when he visited us. He saw our lime plants with lots of fruits. He said that I can use the lime juice to lace my drinking water. That will give me vitamin C that will strengthen my body’s immunity. In this pandemic era that people say covid cannot penetrate our body if we have a strong immunity then maybe that is the connection with the trend of drinking lemon water. Do you think there is a health benefit when we regularly drink lemon water?

anil02

Verified member
I have been asking around for the benefits of lemon water because I have noticed that many people in my circle are drinking water laced with lemon juice. They say it is a good measure in preventing covid contamination. Although there is no solid proof on that claim but there is a trend here about drinking lemon water.

I first heard lemon water from my father when he visited us. He saw our lime plants with lots of fruits. He said that I can use the lime juice to lace my drinking water. That will give me vitamin C that will strengthen my body’s immunity. In this pandemic era that people say covid cannot penetrate our body if we have a strong immunity then maybe that is the connection with the trend of drinking lemon water. Do you think there is a health benefit when we regularly drink lemon water?
Lemon water is useful for us. It have many benefits. It increase urine release and it is good for our kidneys. Lemon water with honey is also useful if some one have obesity problem. If we drink it after lunch and dinner it will helpful in digestion. It is right that lemon in rich source of vitamin C. vitamin is best one immunity booster

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is only used for some people depending on a lot of things but there are some people that this may not actually be good for. an example of people which I do not recommend lemon juice for are people with ulcer because this will actually increase the seriousness of ulcer if the acid in the lemon react to the stomach system.

Qriquimen

Lemon water is very good for the body it prevent high cholesterol in the body which reduce the risks of developing obesity and it is also good for our immune system

Samrilm

Lemon generally helps in detoxification and it also contains some nutrients which provides benefits for wellbeing and it is also good for skin

anil02

Verified member
Every things have pros and cons. No doubt drinking lemon water is healthy for us but is some one have problem of uric acid that drinking of too much lemon water is not good for health'. Too much lemon water can also lead to heart burn, vomiting, and other gastroesophageal reflux symptoms.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
All what you said about lemon in this write up is very correct.
Drinking of lemon use to help some one's body to stand against any attack from diseases .
Lemon is very good because it use to increase the immune system that will strength body system to over come some diseases.

anil02

Verified member
Lemon is rich source of vitamin C and we all know that how Vitamin C is important for our body. Lemon is also helpful in improving digestion system. Lemon water is also useful in curing problem of sunstroke

Bashbash

Lemon water has a lot to do with our health some people are using it to reduce their weight you can buy lemon fruits and peel it squeeze it and keep it for 3 days then start drinking it early in the morning you can use it to reduce your weight lemon has a lot of benefits you can use it to make your skin light by using it to rub your body before bathing in the morning or you can use it to rub your body before sleeping in the night

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor

Hi Alexandoy. Nice to meet you. Your post is very informative. There is a health benefit when we regularly drink lemon water. Lemon is a very good source of vitamin C so when we drink lemon water we boost our immune system. and we can fight flu and cold easily. Lemon water promotes hydration, it helps digestion, it improves your skin quality and it supports weight loss. For these reasons, it is a good habit to drink lemon water regularly.