Drink Water when Stomach is empty

raaman

Valued Contributor
Drinking water is very important and beneficial for our body because 75% of our body consists of water. All the organs of our body work properly by drinking water. But there is a right way and the right time to drink water.

Drinking water on an empty stomach in the morning provides many benefits to the body. When you drink water on an empty stomach in the morning, it removes the problem of skin disease and blackness of the skin.

Nowadays, due to drinking impure water and due to the use of different types of cosmetic products on the skin, the skin becomes bad and lifeless and also appears dry and dirty. Every person wants to have a natural glow and shine on their skin.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Using myself as a point of consideration I find it very difficult to drink water on an empty stomach because I will have a lot of stomach upset and I may even feel sick at that particular period of time . most times I drank few minutes after eating and I'll continue to drink as much as I would like to. That is my personal experience.

Empress

Verified member
I am not actually used to drinking ang water on an empty stomach most especially when it is in the morning when I just wake up but anyways thanks for the information I will try it out since it works for glowing skin and I think it will work as well