Legitimate Survey Apps Download our application Windows 32 bit , Windows 64 bit or MAC

dmitrinekol

Payouts can be requested from 1USD earnings through Paypal or BTC cryptocurrency.

If you are looking for a passive way of earning extra cash online, there is a site called IPRothat claims you will be able to do this just by sharing your internet connection.

Now, in order to start earning , you just have to install their program to the device you intend to use it on (a laptop or desktop will suffice). First thing you need to do is log in to their member dashboard and download the program.

Last edited:

Nova

I always make use of the throwaway email account. As that account if bombarded with spam, I don't mind. I always make sure to have one external email ID. And that has saved me a lot over the period of time. I have noticed that a lot of people also give fake information in survey so as not to have too much spam in inbox which is not bad.

dmitrinekol

How It Works​

Now, in order to start earning , you just have to install their program to the device you intend to use it on (a laptop or desktop will suffice). First thing you need to do is log in to their member dashboard and download the program.
Payouts can be requested from 1USD earnings through Paypal or BTC cryptocurrency.

dmitrinekol

Install the app on the devices you wish to use and connect them to the internet.

Run Pawns app, which securely shares your internet connection with no access to personal data.

We use your connection to gather bits of information from the internet. You can check the business cases to see a more detailed explanation.