Don't you think you need a skill

Planet408

The online world has exposed us to so many things and in this digital age, things are being taken to another level. Many people now utilize the power of internet connection to enrich. themselves and also to let the whole world know about their skills. Most times we chase after money without first adding values to ourselves. Now the question is how do you add values to yourself? You need to work on improving yourself by acquring skills that can enrich you. Skills are not limited to offline skills. Many online freelancers have skills that continues to fetch them money consistently. It could be graphics design or any other digital skills. In Fiverr freelancer website, you are going to see countless people making alot of money with the values that they have attached to themselves.
Simply do the right thing and money would come naturally.

Maphalle

A skill is what we need in our lives. Sometimes we're looking at a skill of having an ability to do something to generate an income. There are some other skills that we need to have to be better citizens, like the skill of listening and talking. I find these two skills important in our daily transactions with clients.

B

Bolu1234

The online world has exposed us to so many things and in this digital age, things are being taken to another level. Many people now utilize the power of internet connection to enrich. themselves and also to let the whole world know about their skills. Most times we chase after money without first adding values to ourselves. Now the question is how do you add values to yourself? You need to work on improving yourself by acquring skills that can enrich you. Skills are not limited to offline skills. Many online freelancers have skills that continues to fetch them money consistently. It could be graphics design or any other digital skills. In Fiverr freelancer website, you are going to see countless people making alot of money with the values that they have attached to themselves.
In the present society we live in today.....not everyone can survive on salary paying jobs. Everyone is attaching one skill or the other. And a skill doesn't necessarily mean a physical job,it could also be a job you do online like graphics design, blogging and so on. We just have to choose the one that picks our interest,remain dedicated to it and the money comes in at the right time

Abbeyola

Yes, the skills of doing things rightly and not wrongly is needed in everything we do, especially when you are running or operating a business enterprise or organization, with out having the right skills to run an organization, it will end up leading to the down fall and collapse of the business organization. So, in other to achieve positive results and improvement in the organization growth and development, skills is being needed by employing skillful employees.

Victor001

Your knowledge and intelligence can take you far, but your skills and technique can keep you longer in the job.skills is now a necessity for advancement,it's not what you know but what you can do with what you know. One advantage of having skill, irrespective of your location,your services will one day be needed. Skill needs constant developing not stagnancy.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Is very important to every man steal his knowledge and ability for you to be able to carry out certain work that other people cannot do readings you can be able to earn yourself a living and also be able to make money for yourself. Most people prefer to learn a skill and even to go to school while others prefer skill and also how they ourselves been educated because they believe that both of them going together I will make them successful in life.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view skills is very important in everyone's life as for me I believe it is important for me to have my own skill, when you have your own special skill you can use it to invest on your own type of business and also you can use it as a medium of dragging attention and also as a means to get your own organisation skills is very important in every man's life this is because you can use it to get anything you want in life

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
At this present age and time anyone without skills and additional skills will not come around with an additional income. And it I obvious that one source of in come is never enough. We need to put in place other things that can add value to our lives and improve our financial standing. It is essential to have that at the back of our minds.

eojo2401

Skills and knowledge are thing that is very essential for all human being. If you have skills, if will continue to make way for you. Even in Nigeria this time around, education qualification without special skills will earn you nothing unless you are from wealthy family.

Dorcey

Regardless of the online world everyone still needs a skill, we all still needs to learn something more Creative and exceptional. Most especially if you are a Nigerian citizen, you have to learn some skills in other to be versatile. I think skills learning or let me say learning of skills needs to be embrace in Nigeria.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely, I need to learn some skills because I want to be versatile when it comes to freelancing online, so I'm already on one which is writing skills. I want to start taking up better challenges on the internet space when it comes to writing. I know I'm already getting there

Godslamp

The importance of skills acquisition in Nigeria cannot be overemphasized. And for Nigeria to be economically self-reliant, we must necessarily diversify our economy and as well encourage the youth to embrace self-employment through skills acquisition, entrepreneurship, self-reliance and financial empowerment. Skill is very important in the life of every citizen. The reason why many technicians earn more than some university graduates is that the technicians acquired more skills than the theories the graduates were fed with when they were in universities.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, the skill is very important to increase the conversion rate when it comes to money. But, you can still earn money with the site where we are working. But, when it comes to earn a good amount of money in short time that is never going to come without a skill.

Adetayo100

I think everybody needs a skill in our present day economy to complement the jobs they have, it doesn't matter if you are a graduate or not you still need to have a skill. Skills are in high demand all over the world, you will be missing out if you dont have one or you are relying solely on your education. You can even learn a skill after graduating from the University.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
In this present age if one really want to succeed in life ,then you need a skill.
In a country where there is increases in unemployment what people need is to be skillful and if you are skilful you will not suffer.
To make it in life one should not really on only white collars job and if so and there is no work yet,then what will put food on your table is your skill.

Haypril

In our present society, with the circumstances and state of being in the country, every young individual should seek knowledge and have at least one special skill In other to boost or make extra money to survive in future. There are some noticeable skills that would always be there no matter what happens. Skill like fashion designing and computer training.

Godslamp

The world these days favors mostly those with one skill or the other. A skill is the learned ability to perform an action with determined results with good execution often within a given amount of time, energy, or both. Even to get a job now, having a skill is an added advantage to the applicant. Therefore it is necessary that one must acquire at least a skill if he wants to fit in to the society

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In most regions of the world especially in developing countries and regions such as West Africa education is no longer considered the key to success because of the political and economic instability of some of these countries of west Africa . that is why individuals mostly the youth are seeking for ways to learn a skill so as to be able to fend for their material and physical need rather than depending on the government to provide their material needs and wants . It is very important for you to learn a skill whether offline or online because no one is guaranteed to get a job sooner or later so learning a skill that let you be busy rather than Being idle and lazy until you get a job .

Majority of individuals today mostly the youth are no longer learning offline skill rather they are learning online skill by working on various online gigs by being an affiliate marketer , a freelancer , or possibly a drop shipper etc . It is considered that having an online store is considered to be more lucrative and profitable than having an offline skills this is because technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The amount of money you make on the internet is dependent on the level of knowledge and skill you have. People who have lucrative skills on the internet find it much more easier to monetize their time on the internet than people who do not have any skill venturing from one low-paying platform to the other.

One thing I always tell people that wants to make money online is that they should find one particular business and learn everything about it then apply the knowledge they have gotten in order to make money from it. The truth is that it can take some time for you to be able to monetize your time online but with consistency and persistence you can probably do it.

If you want to venture into cryptocurrency trading for example, there are several things you must learn very well and after you might have learnt it then you have to practice what you have learnt in order to see if it is working. The same thing applies to any other online business.

There are people making a lot of money from several freelancing platforms because they have very good skills that are in demand all over the world.

blessingc

Having a skill makes one a professional in a particular field. It helps you achieve your goals and helps in motivating you to work more.
Developing your skills through training, higher education or experience provides significant benefits. Having a good skill set also helps you grow as an individual.

Having a skill is very important in a time as this, and a country like ours where unemployment is the order of the day.
One can become self employed when he has skills. Great entrepreneurs today started on or built on their skills and then it grew into something big.

Every family and every good parent should introduce their children into acquiring a life skill. It helps them morally, and makes them behave more responsible. A responsible person with great skill will not go into scamming people or go robbery to earn a living.

Nevertheless having a skill isn't all, you can have a skill and not have the materials or tools to put them into practice. So, having a skill goes hand in hand with having the amenities to utilize them.

I for one have have skills both the ones I learnt and those I had as a talent, but I don't have what to use in utilizing them. Nevertheless I do other works to get what I need.