Dogecoin up by 34% today, broken the resistance. Should eye for all time high.

Razor1911

Dogecoin has become a center of attraction for the investors. This memecoin, though was released just for fun, is not funny anymore. The price of bitcoin today surged 34% to reach the price of $0.4140. It has broken it's immediate resistance of 0.3200 and trading well above it. The next hurdle will be it's all tine high, which is around $0.68.

There is every possibility now that the price will touch $1 milestone, sooner than later. The market share of the memecoin increaded by a whopping 18% in just one trading seesion.

The fundamental as well as techincal reserach is suggesting that the price could jump higher in the coming session. Let's see how long it takes to touch the highly anticipated $1 mark.

Gradually it will be moving towards its all-time best, which is $0.62. I'm still very optimistic that this coin DOGE, will surely get to $1 at least before this year ends. Let's keep watching the drama plays down around the future of dogecoin. I'm very hopeful that holding enough of this coin will become something profitable in the future time.

Gradually it will be moving towards its all-time best, which is $0.62. I'm still very optimistic that this coin DOGE, will surely get to $1 at least before this year ends. Let's keep watching the drama plays down around the future of dogecoin. I'm very hopeful that holding enough of this coin will become something profitable in the future time.
Looking at the pace at which the coin is leaping forward, it is very certain that it may touch that high $1 even much before the time you have speculated. As per my analysis, the price of dogecoin is expected to give double digit returns in the upcoming sessions. And within just 2 months of span I am expecting the price to hit alll time high. And within 4 months the $1 mark.

Looking at the pace at which the coin is leaping forward, it is very certain that it may touch that high $1 even much before the time you have speculated. As per my analysis, the price of dogecoin is expected to give double digit returns in the upcoming sessions. And within just 2 months of span I am expecting the price to hit alll time high. And within 4 months the $1 mark.
Sure, that's no longer new that the coin is set to hit $1 soon. Now that Elon musk and snoop Dogg is partnering together to promote this dogecoin using starship which is owned by Elon musk to promote best possible way. Other celebrities unknown to me are just pushing high on DOGE, I'm optimistic that another spike in the price of dogecoin is imminent.

Sure, that's no longer new that the coin is set to hit $1 soon. Now that Elon musk and snoop Dogg is partnering together to promote this dogecoin using starship which is owned by Elon musk to promote best possible way. Other celebrities unknown to me are just pushing high on DOGE, I'm optimistic that another spike in the price of dogecoin is imminent.
Elon Musk is openly doing manipulation of the prices of cryptos. He intentionally first commented on bitcoin so that investors start dumping it. After enough liquidity had been erased from the market, he then started to promote dogecoin. All such events that had happened in the past was largely manipulated and has very less reality to it. But the investors seems happy listening to him even more closely these days.

even with this there are a lot of things I need to be sure of before I think of investing in this cryptocurrency because I personally do not trust it because the growth of this cryptocurrency is only by hyping by top and Rich crypto traders like Elon musk.dogecoin is not the best coin for me to invest on.

Elon Musk is openly doing manipulation of the prices of cryptos. He intentionally first commented on bitcoin so that investors start dumping it. After enough liquidity had been erased from the market, he then started to promote dogecoin. All such events that had happened in the past was largely manipulated and has very less reality to it. But the investors seems happy listening to him even more closely these days.
Elon must do the hyping he also do the manipulation by delisting BTC when it comes to his Tesla motors purchase. Installing only DOGE as the only crypto option to use in Tesla motors. His tantrum gave led to BTC and even crypto dropping, by such delisting. And again China banning crypto made it the worst that the price of the coins slashed.

Good luck to all those who have Doge coin in their holdings. I am sure that you will be happy if your prayers are answered. Come to think of it, you rely on prayers alone because there is no concrete basis on the prices of the crypto. Am I right on this or you have a secret code that you use to know the future of the prices?

Elon must do the hyping he also do the manipulation by delisting BTC when it comes to his Tesla motors purchase. Installing only DOGE as the only crypto option to use in Tesla motors. His tantrum gave led to BTC and even crypto dropping, by such delisting. And again China banning crypto made it the worst that the price of the coins slashed.
And he is good at that. Recently as you can see he has been trying his best to shift the investors from bitcoin to dogecoin. First he commented regarding bitcoin and people started dumping bitcoin. After that when everything settled down, he then commmeted on dogecoin, to boost itd price. Its all his tricks to earn extra penny here.

And he is good at that. Recently as you can see he has been trying his best to shift the investors from bitcoin to dogecoin. First he commented regarding bitcoin and people started dumping bitcoin. After that when everything settled down, he then commmeted on dogecoin, to boost itd price. Its all his tricks to earn extra penny here.
Hmm, Elon musk is just everywhere, he wants to earn money in all ramifications. But he should know, that BTC can't be usurp anytime soon in the future. BTC is created to always remain.the chief advocate if all Cryptocurrencies. So shifting BTC investors into dogecoin might be working for him to get his dogecoin go high in price, but can't completely shift all BTC investors into dogecoin.

Hmm, Elon musk is just everywhere, he wants to earn money in all ramifications. But he should know, that BTC can't be usurp anytime soon in the future. BTC is created to always remain.the chief advocate if all Cryptocurrencies. So shifting BTC investors into dogecoin might be working for him to get his dogecoin go high in price, but can't completely shift all BTC investors into dogecoin.
But still he is able to shake the master of the crypto market. Bitcoin was crashing down 2weeks back, his tweets and comments have earthquacking effect on the market. Though as time goes by, everything eventually comes to the truth. Investors now have Understood his intentions and does not react now like before.

But still he is able to shake the master of the crypto market. Bitcoin was crashing down 2weeks back, his tweets and comments have earthquacking effect on the market. Though as time goes by, everything eventually comes to the truth. Investors now have Understood his intentions and does not react now like before.
Hmm, he is really shaking the digital market with his tantrum. Who carried Elon musk to enter into digital coin market investment. He's simply doing everything to suit him the most. Anytime he wants profit from the coins he does one or two things that seems weird to drag peoples attention to believing, that's his tricks to bringing positive result in the world of crypto.

Hmm, he is really shaking the digital market with his tantrum. Who carried Elon musk to enter into digital coin market investment. He's simply doing everything to suit him the most. Anytime he wants profit from the coins he does one or two things that seems weird to drag peoples attention to believing, that's his tricks to bringing positive result in the world of crypto.
But as the time goes by, his intentions are getting clearer to the investors. His comments and tweets will not attract any special attention to the investors anymore. At first investors took him very seriously but as of now only a small volatility can be seen when he tweets anything or comments.