Dogecoin (DOGE) The Cryptocurrency Status !

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
1610121845275.png
Dogecoin is an old and popular decentralized, open source, P2P cryptocurrency that was developed by Shibetoshi Nakamoto (Billy Markus) and Jackson Palmer on 6th Dec 2013.

Dogecoin is based on proof-of-work (POW) algorithm, and uses scrypt mining technology which is different from Bitcoins' SHA-256, devices like FPGA and ASIC are used for DOGE mining. The Symbol of Dogecoin (DOGE) is Ð.

There are currently more than 127 billion dogecoins circulating in the coin market, however, there is no maximum supply limit for this cryptocurrency as it is forever minted 10000 DOGE every block, block time of Doge is 1 minute.

Billionaire tycoon Elon Musk is known to a Dogecoin fan, he even used the self-made title of “CEO of Dogecoin” for himself. Billy Markus originally started Dogecoin as a joke on decentralized digital assets, but Musk's support made dogecoin to become a popular cryptocurrency. However, the price of dogecoin remained low due to unlimited supply.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The value for doge currently is $0.008 so for you to have $1 doge now you will need 125 doge for so your 6 doge is still very far have an asset to hold or rely on as investment.

There are some wallet like trust wallet and coinomi that allows you to hold or store doge in them.
It is actually a good opportunity to invest in doge now if you have the opportunity or engaged on as many as possible faucets. Few days doge was $0.01 so the potential is high .
Thanks for taking your time to explain this, I believe that with time it is going to appreciate just as you said, so it is important for prospective crypto currency investors to shift their attention to Doge coin so as not to regret when it appreciates in the future.
I will continue to join as many faucets claiming sites as I could get to know of and also any of those smart contracts.
I actually thought my 6doge was some reasonable investment. I was shocked when a member here said he earned up to 1000 Doge, that was huge, Even though he lost all to online betting.

With Elon musk involving in and supporting the advancements of Doge coin, many more wealthy people could be tempted to invest in it too. That would be a very great development as it would lead to a hike in price, even though this would take a really long time.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
At current value, $10 equals to nearly 150 doges, this is a good return for those, who invested before the price was high; there are speculations that doge will rise more, and investment today will become gain tomorrow. However, speculations can be anything; invest only what you afford to lose.

bashcomp

Since everyone in cryptocurrencies have seen the potential of dogecoin, we can try it out. Even around $10 is enough and we can buy and forget it until when the price comes to better position to sell. I think that is a very low risk investment and you can't lose your money by being patient.
Thank You

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The coin has been in existence since. Jusy like ripple, it has nine lives. There was a time when the coin, doge coin was in competition with bitcoins and the likes. But the fame went off and it was taken over by coins that were launched after it. But luckily for him, the 2021 sees it rejuvenation as it comes back to cryptocurrencies market stronger after the richest man, Elon Musk tweeted and invested millions in it. I know the coin will soon goto the moon.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Considering the recent tweet by the world richest man in person of Elon Musk that he is fully in support.of doge coin, this has caused a huge spike in the price of doge coin as it has risen by over 300% in the last 24 hours , the current value is trading between $0.038 to $0.04 which is green signal that Investing in doge coin and been very patient could make us smile, imagine someone who has Invested $100 recently in doge coin will be having at least $300 now. If Musk match his word with action joge could reach $1 soon.
I was going to buy Dogecoin from BMF just that rise time, but when there was such a rise, I decided to opt out for XRP instead. Have I withdrawn a day before I would have made $600+ in total for less than $200 amount. But Should I regret? No, it was not just my lucky time; Elon Musk's favorite coin is getting attention due to Musk himself, he might be having a number of Doges, in millions and his earning also raised with that. I lost my doges in a gambling site and right now I only have a little above 100 Doges.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Right now dogecoin is below 1 cent (a value that is high for even at current time). It's value is nearly 0.00000025 BTC and 0.0000079 ETH (currunt status) These status keeps changing every second in market movement, but always remain much lower to these two cryptos. Traders are now heavily trading for profit, both spot and derivatives market are using Doge to stable and fiat currency conversion more than others, recently Binance exchanged had 7.81% Doge/USDT spot trade with more than 200 liquidity.
Considering the recent tweet by the world richest man in person of Elon Musk that he is fully in support.of doge coin, this has caused a huge spike in the price of doge coin as it has risen by over 300% in the last 24 hours , the current value is trading between $0.038 to $0.04 which is green signal that Investing in doge coin and been very patient could make us smile, imagine someone who has Invested $100 recently in doge coin will be having at least $300 now. If Musk match his word with action joge could reach $1 soon.

Sprite1950

As I am new to cryptocurrency I have been looking at different currencies. I work on Cointiply which offers both bitcoin and dogecoin. With doge I can cash out at a much lower rate so I have made a wallet to save some. When I read the posts here I find it all very complicated to understand but basically is it a good thing to collect these coins or would I be better off with bitcoin? Can you explain why in simple terms please :)

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Right now dogecoin is below 1 cent (a value that is high for even at current time). It's value is nearly 0.00000025 BTC and 0.0000079 ETH (currunt status) These status keeps changing every second in market movement, but always remain much lower to these two cryptos. Traders are now heavily trading for profit, both spot and derivatives market are using Doge to stable and fiat currency conversion more than others, recently Binance exchanged had 7.81% Doge/USDT spot trade with more than 200 liquidity.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I don't think DOGE COIN will ever reach $1 mark,as it's not similar to bitcoin and has different way to induce more coins in the market,which inturns,reduces it's value,I think it's more like Ripple Crypto Currency whose creators induce more tokens in the market according to their will.
Also you may be very lucky for a speedy rise in the coin if those behind doge project double their effort in gearing up the price of the coin in the next few months.
It will consume time and I agree especially with its large supply in the market. However, I do hope that the forces would be favourable enough to give it the continuous push it needs.
Provided it is Crypto currency, I am very sure that if the developers of Doge coins wants the coin to reach one dollar in a matter of time they can achieve that.

Planning and strategies will be the easiest way to make the coin limited , they can integrate smart contract in the coin blockchain so that many people will be engage in the use of the coin. The rate at which miners were using it then if the volume was limited by now it might have gone pass $1.

bashcomp

Currently there no smart contracts for doge coin because if is not integrated to digital finance (DeFi) system yet , the easiest way you can get doge coins is through faucets claims and I hope most don't reduced their faucets claim now that the value of most coins are higher.
Honestly if you can have like $30 now and invest in doge , set a target for just one year , if eventually or luckily doge become $0.1 or $1 then you are made already. It is a risk Worth taking in my opinion.
I don't think DOGE COIN will ever reach $1 mark,as it's not similar to bitcoin and has different way to induce more coins in the market,which inturns,reduces it's value,I think it's more like Ripple Crypto Currency whose creators induce more tokens in the market according to their will.
Also you may be very lucky for a speedy rise in the coin if those behind doge project double their effort in gearing up the price of the coin in the next few months.
It will consume time and I agree especially with its large supply in the market. However, I do hope that the forces would be favourable enough to give it the continuous push it needs.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Currently there no smart contracts for doge coin because if is not integrated to digital finance (DeFi) system yet , the easiest way you can get doge coins is through faucets claims and I hope most don't reduced their faucets claim now that the value of most coins are higher.
Honestly if you can have like $30 now and invest in doge , set a target for just one year , if eventually or luckily doge become $0.1 or $1 then you are made already. It is a risk Worth taking in my opinion.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Wow. I am just getting to know about this today. I thought my having up to 6 Doge was enough investment, so it is still too small. That means I would have to continue Accumulatimg more of it in the faucets sites I am joining. It seems there are a lot of smart contracts too on telegram, I have to join and get more to boost my chances of having enough Doge at my disposal.
I do not know about any wallet that allows one to trade Doge coin for other crypto currencies though, but that would be a very nice option, since there is no hope of selling for my local currency.

However, I still think the fees are too much. Imagine losing as high as 5 Doge in the name of fees, it does not really make sense. Let's hope for a change.
The value for doge currently is $0.008 so for you to have $1 doge now you will need 125 doge for so your 6 doge is still very far have an asset to hold or rely on as investment.

There are some wallet like trust wallet and coinomi that allows you to hold or store doge in them.
It is actually a good opportunity to invest in doge now if you have the opportunity or engaged on as many as possible faucets. Few days doge was $0.01 so the potential is high .

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Dogecoin is not bad, you can use it in trading for other cryptocurrency and fiat currency. When I withdrew my 1020 dogecoins from a wallet, it charged me 5 doges. Actually doge withdraw fees is not high, but if you withdraw small amount, then it might prove expensive to you. For coins like dogecoin, always withdraw at volume over 1k, this will avoid high fees. If you have no other option, then just keep withdrawing to you wallet till it grow enough to be tradeable.
Wow. I am just getting to know about this today. I thought my having up to 6 Doge was enough investment, so it is still too small. That means I would have to continue Accumulatimg more of it in the faucets sites I am joining. It seems there are a lot of smart contracts too on telegram, I have to join and get more to boost my chances of having enough Doge at my disposal.
I do not know about any wallet that allows one to trade Doge coin for other crypto currencies though, but that would be a very nice option, since there is no hope of selling for my local currency.

However, I still think the fees are too much. Imagine losing as high as 5 Doge in the name of fees, it does not really make sense. Let's hope for a change.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
That's bad then, I do not think I can ever involve in online betting though. I am always sceptical about anything related to them. I feel it is best to work hard before Earning any money online .
From pipeflare I have been able to accumulate up to 6 Doge coin, though I have not withdraw. Still looking for the best wallet I can store it and then continue holding pending when there would be a significant increase in its price.

About the price going same with Bitcoin, I think this does not only go for Doge coin but other coins like litecoin, Bitcoin cash. They tend to go high whenever Bitcoin also times in price.
I won't use my money to buy Doge coin though. I can only Earn online.
Dogecoin is not bad, you can use it in trading for other cryptocurrency and fiat currency. When I withdrew my 1020 dogecoins from a wallet, it charged me 5 doges. Actually doge withdraw fees is not high, but if you withdraw small amount, then it might prove expensive to you. For coins like dogecoin, always withdraw at volume over 1k, this will avoid high fees. If you have no other option, then just keep withdrawing to you wallet till it grow enough to be tradeable.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Dogecoin is just a tip based coin, I too come to know about it in Beer Money Forum .I made thousands of dogecoin, but lost them in online betting. Generally DOGE's value depends on Bitcoin more than it's own, or more like movement of coin market. Recently Dogecoin reached 1 cent when BTC crossed 35k, but now when market is dropping, Dogecoin is also dropping, many times some coins overcome on their own, but Doge remains on market road. Better strategy is to buy Doge when BTC is downstairs and sell it when BTC is up.
That's bad then, I do not think I can ever involve in online betting though. I am always sceptical about anything related to them. I feel it is best to work hard before Earning any money online .
From pipeflare I have been able to accumulate up to 6 Doge coin, though I have not withdraw. Still looking for the best wallet I can store it and then continue holding pending when there would be a significant increase in its price.

About the price going same with Bitcoin, I think this does not only go for Doge coin but other coins like litecoin, Bitcoin cash. They tend to go high whenever Bitcoin also times in price.
I won't use my money to buy Doge coin though. I can only Earn online.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I discovered Doge coin After completing a task on beer money Forum some months back. It was on pipeflare.io where I have been able to accumulate as much as 6 DOGE COINs. I do not really know much about them, but I believe it's going to appreciate in value with time, a very long time at that .
So far, I am finding it hard claiming more Doge coin on pipeflare, probably because I haven't started using brave browser which they are promoting.
With Elon musk promoting Doge coin, I feel other wealthy people would join to influence it , leading to an increase in its price.
Dogecoin is just a tip based coin, I too come to know about it in Beer Money Forum .I made thousands of dogecoin, but lost them in online betting. Generally DOGE's value depends on Bitcoin more than it's own, or more like movement of coin market. Recently Dogecoin reached 1 cent when BTC crossed 35k, but now when market is dropping, Dogecoin is also dropping, many times some coins overcome on their own, but Doge remains on market road. Better strategy is to buy Doge when BTC is down and sell it when BTC is up.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I discovered Doge coin After completing a task on beer money Forum some months back. It was on pipeflare.io where I have been able to accumulate as much as 6 DOGE COINs. I do not really know much about them, but I believe it's going to appreciate in value with time, a very long time at that .
So far, I am finding it hard claiming more Doge coin on pipeflare, probably because I haven't started using brave browser which they are promoting.
With Elon musk promoting Doge coin, I feel other wealthy people would join to influence it , leading to an increase in its price.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the detailed history review of dogecoin. It is ome of the oldest Cryptocurrency still around and still going strong in the coin market. Created back then on the 6th, dec, 2013, about 7 years. That's a wonderful achievement made by dogecoin in this past years. They also have strong fan being Elon musk the world third richest billionaire. The only downtime with this dogecoin, is that the price doesn't go higher, every year it is peaked at the low all the time, maybe its because of the unlimited hashing and minting that is going through it.