Does Uber Require You To Have A Car Insurance?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Car insurance is one of the things that many people choose to have and this is because of various kinds of reasons. One of the most common reasons is the fact that car can get damaged at any time and you can claim insurance at any time. Recently, many transportation companies have been created to meet the needs of people who can drive a car and make money. Many the Uber drivers actually use other's cars in my country. This means that someone else has invested money in Uber and the driver is a person who has been hired. Nevertheless, any driver can get involved in accident at any time and the car can get damaged. So, Does Uber Require You To Have A Car Insurance if you wish to drive for them and earn?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think auto insurance works with any kind of car irrespective of what it would be used for. When once it is a car it can be insured. So it isn't because it isn't for private use that will limit it from being insured. But I think it should be disclose if need be.

Good luck

Verified member
Every car required insurance backup because of uncertainty that may arise along the way.Whether the car is used for business or personal use.their must be an insurance policy for such car.If their is no insurance plan and their is damage,it will be the cost of the owner and it is very risky.A n insurance is very good for everyone