Earn Money DOES TRENDRI REALLY WORHT MY TIME

OlaAdams

Good day guys,
Am here to briefly discuss a very sensitive issue, our feedbacks and opinions are duly welcome.
so! Does trendri really worth my time? The correct statement should be " is trendri really worth your time" because i have gat my opinions already and i have made my conclusion too.
to answer this question i will like to look at this from the point of view of the opportunities and activities involve for being an active member on the Trendri platform.
so without any further ado lets get started.
ACTIVITIES:
So basically it is expected of active trendri member to :
  1. Post new Thread with a minimum of 150 words, well written and easily presented,
  2. reply to other peoples threads
  3. and also make sure your post is interesting enough for people to want to comment/ reply to your post. ( this isn't only going to get you some cash, you also get extra cash when people comment on your post.
OPPORTUNITIES:
yes of course, we all know our primary reason of being here right. To make money.
  1. so number one opportunity is that you get paid base on your activities.
  2. and also its going to broading your knowledge and open your eyes to other opportunities that are available.

so there you have it, Do you think Trendri platform is worth your time? Let me know in the comment section below.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Trendri is worth my time as the site has proven to be a very reliable one and I have never regret joining this site. It has helped me to earn some incentives that are of immense help to me as I try to sustain myself. I am also getting to learn new things always from the different articles that other members are Posting. This site helps me to improve my typing skills too.

OlaAdams

Trendri is worth my time as the site has proven to be a very reliable one and I have never regret joining this site. It has helped me to earn some incentives that are of immense help to me as I try to sustain myself. I am also getting to learn new things always from the different articles that other members are Posting. This site helps me to improve my typing skills too.
oh!
its nice having you comment on my post.
how are you able to cope with the data plan subscription. you also mention gaining some knowledge. i wouldn't mind i i can have you tell me some of the things you have gain.
And also i am also of the note that trendri improve my typing skills as well as my reasoning skills.

Sammyesx

A good analysis, the main purpose of being in the forum at the first place is to earn, and since that am earning, it is definitely worth my time, learning is also a plus, the platform gives a lot of knowledge and exposure to other aspects that I am not too conversant with, which in turn has increased my knowledge base.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes it is worth my time if not for any other thing but the opportunity to express my self and get my views about a topic out there. Again it is a good avenue to make money no matter how little it seems. So instead of me being idle I'm giving out information and getting paid