Does StormGain actually mine Bitcoin?

dagm

StormGain is actually an application that provides free in-app shadow BTC mining, which can easily after that be actually utilized to profession on the system to guarantee the procedure is actually genuine. StormGain is actually likewise a participant of the Blockchain Organization of the Monetary Compensation, which offers a protected as well as totally dependable trading system.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't have any idea if they are mining cryptocurrency or not but what I understand is that I am not really interested in any website that promise to mine bitcoins because from my experience most of them are not really trusted. Some of them will even ask you to pay some money before you are able to mine cryptocurrency which may not even be profitable.

Finger Geek

Verified member
StormGain is actually an application that provides free in-app shadow BTC mining, which can easily after that be actually utilized to profession on the system to guarantee the procedure is actually genuine. StormGain is actually likewise a participant of the Blockchain Organization of the Monetary Compensation, which offers a protected as well as totally dependable trading system.
Don't mind the website. They never mine bitcoin. It is just marketing strategy.. And I would advise you not to have hope with the bonus received from stormgain. As the bonus is too attractive new customers to there websites as the bonus can not be able to be withdrawn. Not that it can't be able to be withdrawn but to withdraw it you will need to meet some high requirements which is very high to meet.

When I registered there and I claimed the bonus within the duration that was given me. I earned $6 but the minimum to withdraw from the bonus is $10. But how to earn the remaining $4 is very hard that it will make it not possible to withdraw the bonus. I learned that to make the bonus reach $10, I will have to make many trades that it will accumulated to $100,000. I can not have money that can make me accumulate $100,000 to trade and still be looking for a small $10 bonus. So they nee that some bonus will not be claimed and if I accumulated $100 000 on trades, they would have made profits of more than times 10 of the $10 bonus. So the bonus is not really bonus but lie.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I will explain how this actually work. When you register on the website or app, and start mining, you will receive bonus, if you continue to activate the miner you will continue to receive bonus. For a new member, reaching $10 withdrawal threshold will be eaiser because you will be receiving $5 bonus. When you withdraw, you are not actually withdrawing to external wallet but on the app wallet. THis fund is not aavailable to withdraw to external wallet. You will have to put this amount to trade. The profits you make from trading will be available for withdrwal. You needd just about $35 in order to withdraw to your wallet.