Well let me first address this, free ads isn't old school, It may sound otherwise but don't underestimate it's power of course if you post it at the correct place.

Let me list the free ad sites you can post your ad and get traffic.

1. Craigslist.This is currently one of the most popular international free ad site, (well not international because I couldn't enter the website says my location isn't.... don't remember all) Craigslist has sections devoted to jobs, housing, personals, services, gigs, events, community, resumes and discussion forums.
  2. Adpost: Another free classified ad website that is very similar to Craigslist. With presence of over 1,000 sites and 500 regions, and according to similarweb it has over 30 million views, last I checked and I think alot of replies on the listing, which shows its very active. (Not quite show if its world wide though). You can actually pay for more ad space I think that's what it is, and they claim if you upgrade your ad will have x3 more views daily.
  3. And the last is Ebay: I am 100per Sure alot of people know about this site. Its still one of the most popular sites you can post your ad and get free quality traffic. It hosts 23 international sites and operates in more than 100 countries, And because of the fact Ebay can rank on Google it Receives more traffic than most of the above mentioned.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Earning with free advertising website may be very good but not that rewarding. I don't think people should expect to see better results while using free ways of generating traffic. I will only advertise that needs traffic to use social media for this and if not they should use paid ad website.

D

Deleted member 13140

Earning with free advertising website may be very good but not that rewarding. I don't think people should expect to see better results while using free ways of generating traffic. I will only advertise that needs traffic to use social media for this and if not they should use paid ad website.
Yes you're probably right, free ad sites isn't the best, well that's why I stated, if you post it at the correct place. I have used some free ad sites and got little to no traffic from them.
But I believe this one's are the highest.