Does new way make it easier for you to make money on tendri.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is no longer new that trendri had changed its payment option. The money is not as much as it was before making it difficult to earn a dollar even in two days.
Does the new way make making money easier for you on tendri

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think the new payment system is better, you will earn more if you create longer post. Previously whether you create 120 words thread or 200 words thread, you earned the fixed amount of 5.5 cents, but now if you create 200 words thread you earn 12 cents. I like this new payment system. Therefore, I am trying to create longer threads and posts so that I can earn better. But this does not mean I am trying to use more words than the post requires.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is more easier this days on trendri to make a dollar in a day because once you can work harder you will be able to make it wit ease.
If one can make a completed thread that will attracted 0.12 and comments of 0.04 then to make that $1 per day will be more visible.

Kingstone

I have not fully benefited from the way Trendri used to pay. I am a new user that went away for months. Now back to this payment system is not bad at all. I used to make up to 0.5 at least here before closing for the day. I continue on bizdustry

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Maybe I am the only one that is not utilizing this new methods. It seems it is easier.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
What new method you are talking about? Trendri has changed its pay rate to the number of words, now you can earn more per thread and per post by creating longer posts/thread. Previously, you had to create 50 words post and you would earn 2.5 cents per post (some categories paid little more), now, if you create 100 words post, you can earn 4 cent per post. Isn't this a good method to make more money for those who would like to create longer ad valuable posts and thread. I have created 200 words threads and earned 12 cents from the thread. And I really like this.