Does money have the ability to control man?

Oluwasegun purpose

Money as we know it is a very essential need which we need in everyday life so many people say that money can do everything and I don't think that's is true but with the recent things that are happening I think money can really control man because the goal of every man is to make money and when mine doesn't make money its causes many things like lack of respect depression from peer groups and other people.

But I think money can really control man because man works because of money and i recently noticed that when ever I have money with me I don't seem to reason wisely on how to spend the money untill I have eventually spent it befor i wil start regretting I think money has a mind of its own.

I remember i wanted to register for my NIN last month and when i got to the centre and completed the registration form there where too many people on the queue so I bribed the management of that center and they collected the form from me and sign it immediately i was letter told that I will be able to collect my NIN next week, i really needed it so I bribed him again and I got my NIN the next day.

Do you also agree with me that money can control man?

Does money have the ability to control man? It is a common question with a simple answer: yes, money can control man. The extent to which money can control man depends on a person's values, morals, and principles.

Some people may believe that money can never control them because they place a higher value on other things such as family, friends, or their personal beliefs. Others may find that money can control them to a certain extent because they are willing to sacrifice their values for it. And still others may find that money completely controls them because they are willing to do anything to get it.

It is important to realize that money does have the ability to control man. This is because money is often used as a means to an end. People may do things they normally wouldn't do in order to get money. For example, someone may lie or cheat in order to make more money.

While money can control man, it is important to remember that each person has the ability to control how money affects them. People can choose to not let money control their lives. They can make decisions based on their values and principles instead of on how much money they will make.