Business Ideas Does Investing in Fishery good than Investing in Poultry?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I have been trying to figure out this things for sometime now but I could not get convince on what to do presently.
I used to heard from some people that fishery is more profitable than poultry in the sense that; one can invest in this and get a good returns from this.
They also said that to grow fish is less expensive a time though I don't know how truth it is especially when the pound is a natural pound and not a concrete made pound.
Natural pound is manageable at times than that of concrete in the sense that; any time that one is short of food for feeding the fish can easily feed on leaves or some things in the pound.

In other way round; Poultry is not easy as far as am concern because getting there feed alone is very costly and sometimes when the environment is not all that conducive for the chick one may recorded plenty mortality and when this ocurr it is very sure that huge loose will be recorded.

I need more explanation and idea on how to go about this because I wanted to invest in this coming year.
Your idea is welcome.

E

eldavis

Investing in fish farming or poultry are two very lucrative business. Your choice on which to choose from between the two mainly depends on your location. There are places where people prefer fish to poultry products. In such a location it would be best to not start up a poultry farm. Before starting up your business, make sure you actually have the skill on how to run and take care of animals. Then your choice should be based on what the people within the environment consume.