Does eating beans gives you heart burn?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Heart burn can be a condition as where one feels a burning sensation around the chest. A lot of people complain of heart burn after eating some kinds of meals.

Literally, Beans is one of the foods that causes this heart burn. However, there is an acid that cause this exactly, it's called Acid Reflux. Though, it may be because beans is highly fibres and very proteinous.

Heart burn is not a heart problem nor a sickness but it's an eruption of this reflux acid in the stomach that comes up in the oesophagus, it mostly comes up by belching.

Simple home cures for heart burn:

WATER: It was said that, taking water can suppress a chronic heart burn. Water has the power to flush unwanted acid in your body through urination. So, water is your best panacea during heart burn sensation.

LOOSEN UP: Lossen your clothes a little bit can decreases the rate of heart burn, by taking so much air in and out.

CHEWING GUM: It was said that, chewing a gum works like magic in suppressing heart burn. Maybe or maybe not!

Have you ever experienced heartburn sensation?

P

Psang1996

Water really helps in body mainly in hot environments and daily body activities

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Water really helps in body mainly in hot environments and daily body activities
You are right....Water is Paramount to us, as it's a necessity. Mostly everything will do, we will need water. And as I have stated in the thread during heart burn water can be of the best remedy that easy the pain of a heart burn sensation. And some other panacea on there.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah I noticed that I have this burning sensation after taking my meal of bean. For a while now I have drastically reduced my intake of it. But good that there is a remedy that are really simple that I didn’t know . I will try any of this this weekend after cosuming mine.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yeah I noticed that I have this burning sensation after taking my meal of bean. For a while now I have drastically reduced my intake of it. But good that there is a remedy that are really simple that I didn’t know . I will try any of this this weekend after cosuming mine.
Sorry to hear that bro...I experience that too most times I eat beans. And Beans is highly proteinous that's why I can't do without eating beans few times a week. But if you try those and you are not getting relieved easily, you should try boiling the beans first and change its water before adding another water to do the major cooking.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I don't know if the title is true because I am a beans eater. Aside from the chili beans that we cook often I also eat beans for breakfast about once a week. But I don't experience heartburn. Maybe if I had eaten so much the heartburn would come but it is caused more by the indigestion and not by the beans that I ate.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't know if the title is true because I am a beans eater. Aside from the chili beans that we cook often I also eat beans for breakfast about once a week. But I don't experience heartburn. Maybe if I had eaten so much the heartburn would come but it is caused more by the indigestion and not by the beans that I ate.
Effects of eating beans in the body varies from person to person. Some people eats beans and it doesn't affect then by heart burn. However, heartburn is not a disease it's just some reaction of acid in some foods like beans. Though, just as you have said, some times, indigestion could also cause indigestion but I think it's not in everybody.