Does bitcoin address changes?

Shigobad2020

Plagiarism warning
A bitcoin address is a global universal identification that consists of 26-35 alphanumeric character's . The identifier begins with the number one or three, which represents a location where the cryptocurrencies can be sent.
The bitcoin user can generate a bitcoin address without any cost (free of charge ),
However, the bitcoin address is not permanent, that means it may change for every new transaction.
So the question is, "does bitcoin address changes"?

Haypril

Am a late comer when it comes to Crypto currency and that has made me not to look at the way that leads to bitcoin because of increase in price and popularity. I choose to follow up with other up coming coins and make a fortune from been a faithful follower. So I know not about how transactions are been carried out with bitcoin.

Timison

Am a newbie with regards to Crypto money and that has made me not to take a gander at the way that prompts bitcoin due to increment in cost and ubiquity. I decide to circle back to other up coming coins and make a fortune from been a dedicated adherent. So I know not about how exchanges are been done with bitcoin

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah it changes if one generate a new one though some helps it's users to change the btc address from time to time. Example of such wallet is coinbase where it's generate new wallet all the time for it's users. I like it this way though so that one can avoid being hacked

D

Deleted member 27126

A bitcoin address is a global universal identification that consists of 26-35 alphanumeric character's . The identifier begins with the number one or three, which represents a location where the cryptocurrencies can be sent.
The bitcoin user can generate a bitcoin address without any cost (free of charge ),
However, the bitcoin address is not permanent, that means it may change for every new transaction.
So the question is, "does bitcoin address changes"?
Automatically on, bitcoin address can never change on its own but some cryptocurrency websites have inculcated the habit of changing people's address for them due to one reason or the other. In BlockChain, when you are restoring your wallet on another device, your wallet address is changed and you are given another thing. In Paxful, you can choose to request new wallet address with the existing one being invalid. All these are put in place to curb the actions of fraudsters.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The bitcoin address changes for some wallets that are capable of regenerating new addresses whenever you click on the recieve button of your wallet or deposit wallet of your Exchange platform while there some bitcoin addresses that do.not change when you generate any time from your wallet or Exchange plaform. Wallet like trust wallet and Exchange platform like Binance their bitcoin address doesn't change.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view as a well experienced businessman I have been invested in Bitcoin for the past two years and I have been using the same bitcoin address it has never change it remains the same for ever except your wishes to change it. anyone who told you bitcoin address normally change is a lie bitcoin address never changed it remains the same forever once you have create an address on your bitcoin wallet that's how it remains

wizyoung54

Bitcoin address changes depending on the wallet. About three years ago, coinbase and block chain almost got hacked probably that's why they don't use a constant address. Unlike both wallet, there are others that make use of constant address especially those use in mining coins. But it is better to use a wallet with 2FA regardless of it's changing address

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Bitcoin address changes depending on the wallet. About three years ago, coinbase and block chain almost got hacked probably that's why they don't use a constant address. Unlike both wallet, there are others that make use of constant address especially those use in mining coins. But it is better to use a wallet with 2FA regardless of it's changing address
Actually 2FA security measures has been very helpful . As at three years you made mentioned of blockchain wallet has the ability to generate different address for different transactions but I can't say for coinbase since I don't use the wallet as such because of it limitations to my country. One address and many addresses has their advantage and disadvantage.