Does an enterprenuer and a hustler mean the same thing?

Victor001

An entrepreneur is a hustler with experience, a hustler is someone that jumps into any trend to make ends meet,doesn't care about the outcome or input as long as it's beneficial.
An entrepreneur defines their goal and make plans to sustain the goals, a hustler is articulated about a given goal, a worker of all trade, no set focus or plan.

Sammyesx

Though used interchangeably, but the are not actually the same, an entrepreneur is a person who organise and operates a business, in other a business owner, an hustler encompasses every aspect both a business owner, an employee and so on, hustler is a word use to classify anyone that is making an effort to earn a living in respective of the means.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
To me everyone is a hustler. No matter the kind of business. The term hustling must just have been misused and now used to qualify a person trying to get his bearing in business. The need of humans are insatiable, hence, we are gonna be hustling to get more and more till death call. Even with trillions the urge to do more which is to hustle will continue to tug.

Mellorando

Banned
An entrepreneur owns his or her own business well a hustler is someone who jumps into any medium of making money and once he makes money from a particular medium he or she can change to another if not comfortable an enterpreneur on the other hand might have many businesses but must stick to one business rule unlike a hustler

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
An entrepreneur is an individual who create new business during most of the risk and enjoy most of the reward
Talking about hustling, is a person who employ fraudulent to obtain money,also struggling by all means to earn being it working for somebody else.

Eodine

I had to come read the comments when I saw this topic. Enterpreneurs and hustlers are words that we use interchangeably most times so it might be difficult to differentiate but I think an enterpeneur is more tactical in business decisions, planning and expansion while a hustler just want to be alright.

Dora Wi

No, I do not accept that definition. An entrepreneur is a person, a legitimate business owner whose business activities are recognized by the government and the law at the same time. A hustler means someone whose source of income is not clean and sometimes not legitimate. In fact, the word hustle is used mostly by people who are into illegal deals like internet fraudsters and others. A legitimate entrepreneur will never use the word hustle to describe his business.
I agree with your definitions of entrepreneur and hustler. However, the word "hustle" itself doesn't imply illegal deals. I see this word used by many people who are into entrepreneurship and personal development, often in the context of studying, working and even things like going to the gym. Just think of the expression "hustle culture".

An entrepreneur as a whole means someone who is solely involved in his own business bears the risk alone or with a partner and takes profit comfortably without much stress while a hustler is one who struggles to get income from any means available be it from an entrepreneur or working for somebody

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view (repetition of words)
According to my own point of view I don't believe an intrapreneur and a hustler means same thing, this is because an entrapreneur is someone who own a business of his own, but I'm a hustler is someone who works for people, not a business owner. And also an entrepreneur is someone who do you write his own business on his own, why and Hustler is someone who works and get paid.

Planet408

An entrepreneur and a hustler can mean the same thing but definitely not in all cases. Not every hustler is an entrepreneur. Some people are just hustling and engaging in minial jobs but they don't have any business on ground. On the order hand, I would say that every entrepreneur is a hustler because he hustle to grow his business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
An entrepreneur and a hustler are two different things. in some countries that means someone who cheats on another person to get money while in some countries it means someone who struggles and suffer as to make his or her money. An enterprenuer is someone who sees opportunities and create new businesses and also makes investments.

D

Deleted member 27126

Alot of people tend to see the two terms the same and use them interchangeably while others believe they are different. For me, enterprenuers is about been able to see beyond what others sees while hustling is about striving hard to make it.
Sometimes, I see them on the same level because an enterprenuer have to first hustle hard legitimately before he finds his grounds and be established. But a core hustler have no time for establishment as he craves the fast life. He or she might not see anything wrong in making a living illegitimately as they are more desperate. Some enterprenuers can also engage in illegal deals by the way.
Some say "An enterprenuer must struggle at the beginning and the beginning is what is termed hustle". For instance, Africa's richest man, A. Dangote hustle through the sales of sweets and biscuits in secondary school, then loan some money from his maternal uncle to start a cement business, and today, he's a great enterprenuer!
No, I do not accept that definition. An entrepreneur is a person, a legitimate business owner whose business activities are recognized by the government and the law at the same time. A hustler means someone whose source of income is not clean and sometimes not legitimate. In fact, the word hustle is used mostly by people who are into illegal deals like internet fraudsters and others. A legitimate entrepreneur will never use the word hustle to describe his business.

Ummigal

Alot of people tend to see the two terms the same and use them interchangeably while others believe they are different. For me, enterprenuers is about been able to see beyond what others sees while hustling is about striving hard to make it.
Sometimes, I see them on the same level because an enterprenuer have to first hustle hard legitimately before he finds his grounds and be established. But a core hustler have no time for establishment as he craves the fast life. He or she might not see anything wrong in making a living illegitimately as they are more desperate. Some enterprenuers can also engage in illegal deals by the way.
Some say "An enterprenuer must struggle at the beginning and the beginning is what is termed hustle". For instance, Africa's richest man, A. Dangote hustle through the sales of sweets and biscuits in secondary school, then loan some money from his maternal uncle to start a cement business, and today, he's a great enterprenuer!

Teatea

To me, an entrepreneur and hustler mean the same thing. Hustle has different meanings but in the context of business, hustling means to work hard or put a lot of effort into one's work. A hustler puts his or her best into getting hltheir work done. This definition works for an entrepreneur as well. An entrepreneur is some one that goes into a business, and works hard to make profit.

Timison

We'll in the event that you cautiously mind their portrayals, a trickster consistently exploit frim a circumstance and utilize unlawful technique to bring in cash while a business visionary set up a business facing up monetary challenges in the desire for benefit. So the two are not the equivalent.

Maphalle

We'll if you carefully check on their descriptions, a hustler always take an advantage frim a situation and use illegal method to earn money while an entrepreneur set up a business taking up financial risks in the hope of profit. So the two are not the same.

Daykas

There is a huge gap between an entrepreneur and a hustler.
Though an entrepreneur might be a hustler but that those not make him/her a hustler by nature.
An hustler is someone who is tedious and hardworking in other to make an end meet.
An entrepreneur has all in place but his still need the hustling spirit for his/her business to last long

Adetayo100

An entrepreneur and a hustler doesn't really mean the same thing but as an entrepreneur you must have that hustling spirit in you so you can achieve your aim and potentials in the business worlds. An entrepreneur doesn't really have to hustle that much because he already has is act together which a hustling person is still missing.

Timison

A business person is a person who makes another business, bearing the greater part of the dangers and getting a charge out of a large portion of the prizes. The business visionary is generally seen as a trailblazer, a wellspring of groundbreaking thoughts, merchandise, administrations, and business/or strategies while The meaning of a hawker is an individual who is forcefully persevering who realizes how to get around issues, or an individual who brings in cash by accomplishing something exploitative. A business person is diverse on the grounds that he is centered around others need while a trickster is centered around his requirements

Kabak95

They are different in context.
hustlers are missing a few things that entrepreneurs seem to have discovered.
A hustler must continue hustling or his income will suffer. An entrepreneur can pick and choose when to hustle and when to strategize for the future. Both are after the same thing, financial freedom and wealth, but unfortunately only one will actually accomplish that.