Crypto Do You Trade In Crypto Daily?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I believe that trading in crypto is one of the greatest way to make a good amount of money. However, it actually depends on the capital you invest and how good you are at predicting the coin price and making the right investment at the right point. There might be some people who do not completely rely on crypto trading when it comes to making money. However, there are a lots of people who have made crypto trading their full-time income and profession. Even I am planning to trade in crypto very soon and i will probably be trading in crypto daily because I am planning to make it my profession. What about you folks? Do You Trade In Crypto Daily or do you trade in crypto occasionally?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When I was trading cryptocurrencies some few weeks I do trade cryptocurrency everyday base of the signal that was given to me. Sometimes when we are not sure of the movement of BTC we don't always trade until we are very sure because it is not the best for you to trade when you don't really know the direction of BTC since bitcoins is the only crypto that controls all other cryptocurrency.

Suba

Staff member
Being a crypto day trader is not as easy as we imagine, we have to be strong to sit all day in front of the computer, there are lots of mistakes made by beginner day traders, due to lack of planning and discipline, also often overtrade. i only trade crypto not every day.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Being a crypto day trader is not as easy as we imagine, we have to be strong to sit all day in front of the computer, there are lots of mistakes made by beginner day traders, due to lack of planning and discipline, also often overtrade. i only trade crypto not every day.

You are absolutely right. Not only crypto traders, but also many stock traders also sit in front of screen and monitor the price of stocks the whole days. However, I still believe that trading in cryptocurrencies and stocks is far much easier as compared to other day jobs out there. I can endure monitoring coins all day rather than tolerating a mad boss who does not respect employees.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That's the only online investment I want to learn. I have tried my best to get myself acquaintanced with how crypto trading works but I have never known. I wish I stil see someone on this thread that will put me through how to go about it when it comes to trading.

AfriPeeps Official

I don't trade in crypto daily, I am still a learner and I am ready to learn from anyone who will offer help. I need to learn day trading on crypto currency platforms.

I have heard a lot from people online that day trading can be rewarding at times but you need to learn before going into it

edwardrussel

I believe that trading in crypto is one of the greatest way to make a good amount of money. However, it actually depends on the capital you invest and how good you are at predicting the coin price and making the right investment at the right point. There might be some people who do not completely rely on crypto trading when it comes to making money. However, there are a lots of people who have made crypto trading their full-time income and profession. Even I am planning to trade in crypto very soon and i will probably be trading in crypto daily because I am planning to make it my profession. What about you folks? Do You Trade In Crypto Daily or do you trade in crypto occasionally?
Yes, This is an awesome way.

minenovo

I check the charts daily but I do not necessarily trade crypto daily. I only trade if I see a good signal to buy or sell.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I actually don't trade daily , because I know how volatile the market is ,I prefer to trade on a long term basis and take my profit than trading on a short term on a minute basis ,that is the method I have been adopting since I have been trading I think