Crypto Do you think your time with crypto investment is productive?

Putta Vince

Sure, their is no harm on trial buddy, we keep on trying one day, it can favour us too and we emerge one of the lucky winners in the coinmarketcap.com quiz. I will be considering that too, together with earning some diamond through airdrop participation. I see lots of positive being around coinmarketcap, and I'm ecstatic hearing all this things you said.
Yeah , lots of opportunities for sure coinmarketcap is offering. My plan is to collect diamond daily as much as possible, we all know coinmarketcap is legit company . So if we keep collecting diamonds daily , we can earn around 13000 diamonds in a year which can be used to buy good NFT rewards. I don't want to use diamonds to buy other items.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well for now I believe that it is productive even when I have not realised a reasonable profit but I just hope that I will be profitable in the future since I am considering investing in them for long-term investment. Cryptocurrency is completely unpredictable and so I only invest what I can afford to lose.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It is a shame that until now my $10 for initial investment in Bitcoin is still with me. The price of Bitcoin is presently high to my standard so I am waiting that the price would go down to the $30k or even $35k level. At least I am learning something on my own although I am really conservative when it comes to investment.

Putta Vince

Thanks alot my good friend for taking your precious time and writing all this to me, I am grateful.

Earning rewards isn't easy no matter how easy it may look, still hard work is needed to push it on. It will be better to keep racking up more diamonds to purchase those reasonable NFT items you simply displayed here.
You are always welcome. Yeah that's what my exact plan is. I am sure there will be hundreds of nft rewards added in next few years or so , our job is just to keep on blindly collecting the diamonds because it only takes 10 minutes of our daily time schedule. And as coinmarketcap is so reputed , I am sure we will gain something from this earning program

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't think there is time wasting on crypto except for some one that doesn't know how it works. There are different ways of earning on it. While some people decide to be earning on it on some specific time like years others even take their time to make money there daily.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It depends on which reward you want to redeem your diamonds for. You can check all the rewards here and more rewards will be added soon as well. https://coinmarketcap.com/account/rewards/

You can even redeem diamonds now , I saw there are lot of rewards that you can purchase with 100-500 diamonds , like avatar rewards. But I suggest not to purchase that kind of rewards. If we keep collecting daily , we can purchase a good NFT probably for 10000 diamonds which is more worth than those cheap avatar rewards.

It's not in beta stage. There are already 2 or so NFT rewards but their price is high , around 21k diamonds and another one 3k diamonds , which will take time for us to earn and purchase that nft. More nft rewards will be added soon though.

Here are some pics of those nft rewards.
Thanks alot my good friend for taking your precious time and writing all this to me, I am grateful.

Earning rewards isn't easy no matter how easy it may look, still hard work is needed to push it on. It will be better to keep racking up more diamonds to purchase those reasonable NFT items you simply displayed here.

Putta Vince

I believe all this diamonds can be redeemed when we reach some amount not diamonds? Or is it like earning diamonds and keeping it until the diamond becomes tradable? Is it in its beta stage? Where it isn't yet released as an NFT token for purchase option. I just need to be clarified so I get along.
It depends on which reward you want to redeem your diamonds for. You can check all the rewards here and more rewards will be added soon as well. https://coinmarketcap.com/account/rewards/

You can even redeem diamonds now , I saw there are lot of rewards that you can purchase with 100-500 diamonds , like avatar rewards. But I suggest not to purchase that kind of rewards. If we keep collecting daily , we can purchase a good NFT probably for 10000 diamonds which is more worth than those cheap avatar rewards.

It's not in beta stage. There are already 2 or so NFT rewards but their price is high , around 21k diamonds and another one 3k diamonds , which will take time for us to earn and purchase that nft. More nft rewards will be added soon though.

Here are some pics of those nft rewards.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-12-10-30-31-48.png
    Screenshot_2021-09-12-10-30-31-48.png
    329.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2021-09-12-10-30-20-82.png
    Screenshot_2021-09-12-10-30-20-82.png
    173.2 KB · Views: 3

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I usually denote some time to coinmarketcap earning program as soon as I wake up from the bed , because it doesn't take much time , only like 10 minutes or so I believe. I have been consistent though from 2 weeks collecting diamonds and have collected so far around 900 diamonds. I plan to collect more as I have no idea of redeeming it before 2022.
I believe all this diamonds can be redeemed when we reach some amount not diamonds? Or is it like earning diamonds and keeping it until the diamond becomes tradable? Is it in its beta stage? Where it isn't yet released as an NFT token for purchase option. I just need to be clarified so I get along.

Putta Vince

Thanks a lot for the briefing about how coinmarketcap diamond can be redeemed. I never gotten much chance this week to access my coinmarketcap account due to less time availability going from one offline activities to another and my time being online elsewhere. But I'll revisit those coinmarketcap airdrops to see what it will offer me.
I usually denote some time to coinmarketcap earning program as soon as I wake up from the bed , because it doesn't take much time , only like 10 minutes or so I believe. I have been consistent though from 2 weeks collecting diamonds and have collected so far around 900 diamonds. I plan to collect more as I have no idea of redeeming it before 2022.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah , lots of opportunities for sure coinmarketcap is offering. My plan is to collect diamond daily as much as possible, we all know coinmarketcap is legit company . So if we keep collecting diamonds daily , we can earn around 13000 diamonds in a year which can be used to buy good NFT rewards. I don't want to use diamonds to buy other items.

I am not sure about that. In fact , no one might be as well for now because this diamonds earning program was just started before few months. The value of usd is unknown but you can watch out for the various rewards offered especially the nft rewards. The value of nft depends on the price we are selling it for ethereum as also need a buyer.
Thanks a lot for the briefing about how coinmarketcap diamond can be redeemed. I never gotten much chance this week to access my coinmarketcap account due to less time availability going from one offline activities to another and my time being online elsewhere. But I'll revisit those coinmarketcap airdrops to see what it will offer me.

Putta Vince

That's reasonable amount of rewards to be collected annually from diamonds alone. I am ready to collect more of the diamond to earn my own portion. Can you elaborate how much the diamonds are worth when you convert them for financial value via USD?

Exchanging it for NFT rewards is very much ideal too via any NFT vendor.
I am not sure about that. In fact , no one might be as well for now because this diamonds earning program was just started before few months. The value of usd is unknown but you can watch out for the various rewards offered especially the nft rewards. The value of nft depends on the price we are selling it for ethereum as also need a buyer.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's reasonable amount of rewards to be collected annually from diamonds alone. I am ready to collect more of the diamond to earn my own portion. Can you elaborate how much the diamonds are worth when you convert them for financial value via USD?

Exchanging it for NFT rewards is very much ideal too via any NFT vendor.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Remember their are some users online who are finding it difficult to get going with crypto. Some aren't going to be successful due to fear factor, and lack of researches plus doubt. That will always be the the main reason, cos everyone can't be successful trading digital coins. But I wish those who are determined to succeed 'well off crypto investment.

At this time I can't say I'm making much from cryptocurrency investment. I'm gradually taking it up, and optimistic I'll earn more in the future devoting more time to learn better strategies to earn my own fair share of profit. I know some persons here are making more via crypto in this forum with better strategy, I'll simply love to learn from them too.

As a crypto trader do you think your time trading crypto is productive?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah , but I thought coinmarketcap is only meant for price updates of all crypto coins which is not the case , that I realised later when someone was discussing about coinmarketcap diamonds. In additional, you can also earn free crypto by watching educational videos and answering quizes in coinmarketcap earn program. Though the reward is sent only to lucky winners , but we can keep on trying to win.
Sure, their is no harm on trial buddy, we keep on trying one day, it can favour us too and we emerge one of the lucky winners in the coinmarketcap.com quiz. I will be considering that too, together with earning some diamond through airdrop participation. I see lots of positive being around coinmarketcap, and I'm ecstatic hearing all this things you said.

Putta Vince

That's tremendous, thanks for sharing this piece of information dear. I'll definitely go look into it and see if I'll start asap to earn diamonds in order to exchange it for NFT token reward which can still be converted to cash. I've always believed that coinmarketcap is simply more than reading price update of the coins.
Yeah , but I thought coinmarketcap is only meant for price updates of all crypto coins which is not the case , that I realised later when someone was discussing about coinmarketcap diamonds. In additional, you can also earn free crypto by watching educational videos and answering quizes in coinmarketcap earn program. Though the reward is sent only to lucky winners , but we can keep on trying to win.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It's very simple. You just need to register in coinmarketcap first of all. Then , go to the diamonds section where you will find options to earn free diamonds. The ways to earn diamonds include daily login progressive bonus , joining a airdrop daily bonus , predicting the price of any 3 crypto coins and much more. You can later exchange your diamonds to NFT rewards in the rewards section.
That's tremendous, thanks for sharing this piece of information dear. I'll definitely go look into it and see if I'll start asap to earn diamonds in order to exchange it for NFT token reward which can still be converted to cash. I've always believed that coinmarketcap is simply more than reading price update of the coins.

Putta Vince

How does coinmarketcap.com diamond works?? I've been hearing about such since o started following them up for over six months now, but I never come to utilize many of their earning ways cos of lack of understanding via most of their reward section. But I'm Keen now to learn and to earn from their reward section especially the diamond type.
It's very simple. You just need to register in coinmarketcap first of all. Then , go to the diamonds section where you will find options to earn free diamonds. The ways to earn diamonds include daily login progressive bonus , joining a airdrop daily bonus , predicting the price of any 3 crypto coins and much more. You can later exchange your diamonds to NFT rewards in the rewards section.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah sources like Youtube comes into play , there are already lot of crypto experts who are also traders give daily crypto charts and analyze the price , and their prediction usually goes right. I also visit coinmarketcap to earn free diamonds , which is an interesting feature and attracts many crypto enthusiasts.
How does coinmarketcap.com diamond works?? I've been hearing about such since o started following them up for over six months now, but I never come to utilize many of their earning ways cos of lack of understanding via most of their reward section. But I'm Keen now to learn and to earn from their reward section especially the diamond type.

Putta Vince

Coinmarketcap is there for us to read crypto prices in order to pick some of the potential rising coins and invest any amount we can afford. I visit coinmarketcap regularly but when it comes to analysing the market with the site we need other sources to follow too and analyse the coins critically to find out the best for profit within a specific time duration.
Yeah sources like Youtube comes into play , there are already lot of crypto experts who are also traders give daily crypto charts and analyze the price , and their prediction usually goes right. I also visit coinmarketcap to earn free diamonds , which is an interesting feature and attracts many crypto enthusiasts.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Each and every second that we use it to analyze the coin , it's price and the market charts , its all worth it to invest wisely in any crypto coin , the amount which we can afford to lose. Though I don't spend much time to analyze the crypto to invest , I do see the prices in coinmarketcap daily while I complete the daily tasks to collect diamonds there. So , yeah its definitely helpful and productive , may it be even 15 minutes of time daily.
Coinmarketcap is there for us to read crypto prices in order to pick some of the potential rising coins and invest any amount we can afford. I visit coinmarketcap regularly but when it comes to analysing the market with the site we need other sources to follow too and analyse the coins critically to find out the best for profit within a specific time duration.