Earn Money Do you think your current income online is able to make you ends meet??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are people online who is just sitting in the front of their computer, browsing the internet, doing tasks that require technical know-how, to make reasonable amount of money everyday. I know their are people who makes $100 a day through their gig online. But such kind of gig isn't the one for everyone, only the skilled people can earn from it, it doesn't matter where you from.

You can earn big regardless of demographics, all that is required from you, is that skill, drive, dedication to the task given to you and the ability to meet up deadline. Tasks like, programming, blogging, vlogging, graphics design, software developing etc coding. Can help us achieve such high amount in a day or more, base on our level of expertise.

At the meantime, my earnings online is nowhere near $100 even in a month. I'm eager to achieve such amount online in a day, through skill acquisition, hard-work and dedication mastering it, in order to make ends meet from it.

Do you think your current online earnings can make you ends meet??

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is not possible as I still rely on other method of making money offline,I do not want me want to rely on online as my only source of income so I have other things i do to make money, there will be a time in which offline earning will be enough to meets my ends meet but for now no.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is not possible as I still rely on other method of making money offline,I do not want me want to rely on online as my only source of income so I have other things i do to make money, there will be a time in which offline earning will be enough to meets my ends meet but for now no.
That's nice that you have other ways where you make your money other than working online. Which you said its offline gig. I do offline business, but right from small I've been using my phone a lot than i associate online. To the extent my friends call my phone hearty. Cos i love pressing phone a lot. And i want such likeness if being online to fetch me ends meet than i do with offline.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's nice that you have other ways where you make your money other than working online. Which you said its offline gig. I do offline business, but right from small I've been using my phone a lot than i associate online. To the extent my friends call my phone hearty. Cos i love pressing phone a lot. And i want such likeness if being online to fetch me ends meet than i do with offline.
Seriously making money online is something that a lot of people are born with, sincerem I have another plan ,:I'm thinking of learning copywriting so that I can find a way to work on freelance site like Fiverr and upwork, what do you say about this, do you have anything to say or any recommendation about it ?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
My online earnings are not enough to make ends meet since I am only earning $30 monthly. This is from paid to post sites only and it is not much but at least it is not too much work to earn that. I am sure that if I dedicate myself to learning a skill, I will be able to earn a better amount that can pay more bills.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That is imposible,it can't even cover my transportation every day for a week,it just manageable,we can't rely on the small change we receive from these places,we must have other means of getting income, like business, technical knowledge and much more,so you can make the basics needs of your family and other bills, though alot of people have so many engagement so probably it may take up to their needs.
Yes, the amount gathered on the micro tasks sites or PTP sites can't be enough for one to make ends meet. Its just extra incentive for your contributions conversing with members here. At least you're paid for discussing things that can also improve your earnings online and offline that can make you ends me too.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, actually, my income is now rising gradually. This is because recently Trendri has announced that it has added Binance pay as a payment method and now I am able to earn more from paid to post forums. This is a such a great move by the Trendri admin and I really appreciate it. I would be glad if more website would start paying through cryptocurrencies so that people who live in countries where paypal is not supported can also earn.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, actually, my income is now rising gradually. This is because recently Trendri has announced that it has added Binance pay as a payment method and now I am able to earn more from paid to post forums. This is a such a great move by the Trendri admin and I really appreciate it. I would be glad if more website would start paying through cryptocurrencies so that people who live in countries where paypal is not supported can also earn.
That's great addition by the Admin of Trendri. He listened as people who doesn't have paypal nor come from Nigeria bemoaned for more payment method in the forum. He's simply doing right at the moment, the forum is legit and Admin is working hard everyday to introduce new features enticing to everyone here.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
That's great addition by the Admin of Trendri. He listened as people who doesn't have paypal nor come from Nigeria bemoaned for more payment method in the forum. He's simply doing right at the moment, the forum is legit and Admin is working hard everyday to introduce new features enticing to everyone here.

I read somewhere that you will get credited $0.05 if you create a thread. However, I was not credited when I created a thread. Has the admin removed this feature? I was away from Trendri, so I do not know about it. I think there was also a limit on how much we can earn per day. Those limits have been removed, right? How much can we earn per day on Trendri now?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I read somewhere that you will get credited $0.05 if you create a thread. However, I was not credited when I created a thread. Has the admin removed this feature? I was away from Trendri, so I do not know about it. I think there was also a limit on how much we can earn per day. Those limits have been removed, right? How much can we earn per day on Trendri now?
Maybe it happened that you never reached the minimum word count to receive reward for the topic you created. You need 120 word count for your thread to be counted worthy for points, so you should take note of that in order to start earning points at trendri. You'll post 15 posts and 10 threads every 7 hours as the case maybe.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Maybe it happened that you never reached the minimum word count to receive reward for the topic you created. You need 120 word count for your thread to be counted worthy for points, so you should take note of that in order to start earning points at trendri. You'll post 15 posts and 10 threads every 7 hours as the case maybe.

Oh! Actually, I was not active on Trendri forum for a long period of time, so I was not aware of the recent changes the admin made. I was also not aware about the fact that we need to wait for 7 hours to get credited for our posts we make after creating 15 posts. Anyway, thanks for letting me know. I will strive hard to make good posts and threads and stay active here as much as I can. Thanks!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Oh! Actually, I was not active on Trendri forum for a long period of time, so I was not aware of the recent changes the admin made. I was also not aware about the fact that we need to wait for 7 hours to get credited for our posts we make after creating 15 posts. Anyway, thanks for letting me know. I will strive hard to make good posts and threads and stay active here as much as I can. Thanks!
Very good that You've taken note of that, to move on and strive to make enormous posts here at trendri that will contribute effectively to the forum's growth. You can earn more than $2 here a day when you dedicate much time, posting and creating thread every 6-7 hours as the case maybe. Thread limit is 15 every 6-7 hours, and not 10. Meaning you'll be posting 15 posts, and 15 threads every 6-7 hours.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My online work is confined to paid to post forums which you understand is not a real money maker. You need patience and time to earn $1 in a day. At present my online earnings can buy me a snack and sometimes maybe lunch. But the earnings cannot be considered stable and not really worth to be my livelihood.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People use forum for different reasons. I use mine for just data subscription. The reason is that I am a heavy user and subscription every week is catered for by the money I am getting from this forum every week. The fora that pay in cryptocurrency has made me to be a holder of some coins. But for ends meet, no. It hasn't and I don't think it will.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If I did not have enough savings, I would have never been able to manage my expenses as I can barely meet my expenses with my current income. When I had a job I was not only able to managibg my expenses but also save money, which I ivested in shares later. However, I am hopeful that some day I will be able to make my ends meet with my online income.