Do You Think You Can Start A Milk Shop?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many people who have chosen to start milk shop in my city. Usually people who choose to start milk shop belong to rural areas. They migrate to urban areas and start milk shop. They also sell other items like yogurt, rusks, bread, etc on their shop and they earn a really good amount of money from it. In order to start this business, you would need to invest a good amount of money because you have to rent a shop or buy a shop. You must also select a good location like a populated market because such business cannot be conducted at a lonely place. Do your city also have milk shops? Do you think it is a good idea to start a milk shop?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yes you can open a milk shop , some people create the business and earn lot of money ,what you need to consider most is the location of where you are launching the milk business , and make sure you do a survey to know the most demand goods by customers

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Milk tea is very popular here. From what I heard the milk tea originate in Taiwan although I know that in England they put milk on their tea as I have seen it when I was there. A milk tea shop here is very profitable because of the high demand. In any business the demand is the most important because it is the life blood of the business.