Do You Think That Inception Of Cryptocurrencies Have Created More Jobs?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There were no cryptocurrencies before the year 2009. Bitcoin was the first crypto that was created in the year 2008. Even after its launch in the year 2009, it never gained much popularity until the late 2010s. My question is about the impact of cryptocurrencies on careers and jobs. Since the inception of the blockchain technology, do you think that cryptocurrencies have played a really important role when it comes to creating vacancies? I am sure that crypto trading might have created opportunities for many crypto analysts and enthusiasts. However, I am not sure if this is the only kind of career which was created as a result of creation of cryptocurrencies. Since we are going through tough times, right now, do you believe that crypto might be an important factor for creating jobs in various other industrial sectors?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The inception of cryto really gave more opportunity to many people and also saved many from being jobless especially youth. I belive without the inception of cryto there would not have been more freedom to many because they would not have become their own boss by now. The Inception really give help a lot of people.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The inception of cryto really gave more opportunity to many people and also saved many from being jobless especially youth. I belive without the inception of cryto there would not have been more freedom to many because they would not have become their own boss by now. The Inception really give help a lot of people.

I am an unemployed person. Right now I am 30 years old and I am not married. Ibelieve that cryptocurrencies can be used to make more money as crypto trading is an option for me. I would not like to get employed as a crypto analyst rather I would pursue my career as a crypto trader.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Not only that crypto has created job for some people that are analyzing the market, it has created job for the people that work in various exchange wallet and even people that are doing peer to peer platform. Not only this, if had reduced the way people do depend on another person else for feeding.

Dupie

Crypto currency has created a stream of income no doubt, where people can mine and trade cryptocurrency and earn some decent pay. It has created more job opportunities as well as there are alot of cryptocurrency exchange and trading platforms now, and human resources sure helps in facilitating it's functionality and growth. Yes cryptocurrency has really helped in creating more jobs.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
The introduction of cryptocurrencies has done more than just create a lot of jobs. It has also created new opportunities in the field of finance, especially in the financial sector. Cryptocurrencies are not just a new way to make payments. They are also used to send money overseas or to buy goods and services online.

One of the main reasons for their popularity is that they allow people to transfer their money anywhere in the world without using banks or other financial institutions as intermediaries. In addition to these advantages, many people have started using cryptocurrencies because they believe that this digital currency will bring about greater economic equality. This means that everyone will have equal access to financial services and products, which means that everyone can enjoy the benefits that come with it.

Vivien21

What is the most interesting cryptocurrency project in your opinion? For me Project Cannumi because they have a mission that I have been supporting for a long time. It's not just about crypto and NFT hype.