Do You Think That CPC (Cost Per Click) Is A Good Advertising Model?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The term CPC refers to "Cost Per Click". It is a kind of advwertising model used by many advertising networks to promote and advertise services or products and it is also used by many website publishers to make money online. There was a time when I used to think that I might be using this model to earn money but I reconsidered this decision. This is because normally people do not click on website ads until or unless the advertisement is just too enticing. This was the point when I realised that it might not be a great idea to use this model when it comes to earning money after making a website. So do you think that CPC is an effective model to earn money through advertisements?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am a member of several forums. There is one forum that is full of ads. There was a post about a member clicking on the ad and the admin replied that forum members should not click on the ads for it may result in a suspension. That made me wonder because clicking the ad banner means you are interested. Why was it not allowed in that forum?

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you are someone that wants to advertise your products as a business owner you should very much consider the click per cost way of advertising. If you are selling very unique business and one that people would be instantly interested then you should consider such a method of advertising