Do you think that Bitcoin can hit $100k this year?

marcusfe

I don't think it's possible for the price of Bitcoin to hit $100k by the end of this year. Owning to the current situation and the rate at which bitcoin is falling these days, i doubt if the forecasted price of $100k can ne possible anymore. Over three weeks now Bitcoin has been trading below $30k which is a very critical signal that it can go down the more. If it's struggles to attain a level of 50k before the end of the year then it would be good trial.
With this situation of Bitcoin do you think it can get to $100k by the end of this year?

Like Reply

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is very possible for bitcoin to reach $100k before this year runs out because the factor that can or boost the value of bitcoin is not fixed so obviously if there are more Investors Investing heavily it can reach $100k this year, last year bitcoin was as low as $3000 and lots of people thought that was gradual end of bitcoin and Crypto currencies era but today bitcoin is almost $40k now. So if the buying pressure increases it will reach and if it doesn't increase the price may continue to fluctuates this way. Best of luck.

greatguy1

Here comes the hype with hitting a new level. We then believe it would travel in an upward trajectory like a rocket going to space. Bitcoin will hit $100k but not so soon. It will take some massive push and pull before it trajects to such height. Any other contrary information is just a means for someone to pushing so many people to buy bitcoin so that he can pull out of it and re-enter at a lower price. Remember the market is a highway where you can get cute enough by the Wolves if you're not careful.
I don't think it's possible for the price of Bitcoin to hit $100k by the end of this year. Owning to the current situation and the rate at which bitcoin is falling these days, i doubt if the forecasted price of $100k can ne possible anymore. Over three weeks now Bitcoin has been trading below $30k which is a very critical signal that it can go down the more. If it's struggles to attain a level of 50k before the end of the year then it would be good trial.
With this situation of Bitcoin do you think it can get to $100k by the end of this year?

Like Reply

Josemendez

Verified member
I won't be surprised if Bitcoin hits $100k price this year ,because this year has seen Bitcoin record the highest number of address holdling their Bitcoin.
Also top companies like microstrategy , Grayscale , PayPal and other institutions have invested heavily in Bitcoin , and they have also made it clear that they are going to be holdling their purchased Bitcoin for a long time. This long term holdling will help Bitcoin price to skyrocket to a higher price .
The best thing to do now is to prepare for long term investment .

Victor001

Bitcoin might hit $100k, but definitely not this year. In trading certain factors controls the market ranging from election, liquidation and economic inbalance. Also the buyers and sellers which at this point in time, the sellers have upper hands.currently btc is sitting at 20k t0 30k dollars. It took quite a number of years to get to that value and it might likely result in the same scenario to get to 100k dollars.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Bitcoin might hit $100k, but definitely not this year. In trading certain factors controls the market ranging from election, liquidation and economic inbalance. Also the buyers and sellers which at this point in time, the sellers have upper hands.currently btc is sitting at 20k t0 30k dollars. It took quite a number of years to get to that value and it might likely result in the same scenario to get to 100k dollars.
It is not stamped fact that it won't hit $100k this year, there are factors that could push the value to $100,000 this year and those factors are still fresh because the year is just 40 days or less old , it will be too early to predict that bitcoin won't hit $100k this year let keep watching as things unfold in the market. Personally if the likes of Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos decided to invest into Crypto currencies, don't be surprised that in less than 6 months from now bitcoin will hit $100k. That's my opinion though.