Do You Think That Attractive Store Boards Play A Role When It Comes To Advertising And Marketing?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In almost all the places around the world, you can find store boards. Store boards are a kind of boards that can be found above the store entry. They are used to let people know that there is a store. I live in a city where many companies use store boards to advertise their products. Most of the store boards with product advertisements can be found on grocery stores. The key here is to make the store board as attractive as possible in order to attract the attention of the customers. A very good and creative idea would be to place lights on the store boards and make your store popular with that so that people would realize that there is a unique store with an attractive store boards. Many people in my city are now following this advertisement strategy in order to promote their business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course they collecting your store to be very beautiful will definitely attract a lot of people because if I come to your store and it is very beautiful and well arranged, I will definitely come back to buy things again. But decorations alone does not make your business successful but having the right idea and knowledge of how to run business successfully and also having the right employees will skyrocket your business.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The store boards are often referred to as landing page when it comes to online adverts.

it is very important to setup your landing page properly before you run advertisement to drive traffic to your store.

You are going to lose a lot of business if the store is not attractive. You are going to lose a lot of money on advertisement if the landing page which is your starboard, do not convert prospect into buying customer.

Good luck

Verified member
Generally,when your store or stall is attractive,it will always help ones business to grow and people will always patronize such stores. The fact that most malls sell at a higher rate but the package they give their business makes people to always patronize them.It is good to have a good set up when it comes to opening or operating store.it attract customers.

arunima25

Verified member
I associate many of the local stores in my locality with the store boards that they put on the entry of the store. And some have done it very creatively to catch your view instantly. So while passing the road or just driving, you get attracted to them and notice them. Else they would have gone unnoticed. So, definitely, they play a major role in advertising and promoting.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
We call that "sign board" which is the name of the store. In the olden days the sign board was simple as to contain only the letters. But now it is colorful and I agree that there are sign boards with lighting and sometimes moving lights as well. Yes, those lights and the colors of the board can really attract the eyes of the public.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The way you design things like your advertisement boards and you're so funny has actually play a very big role in your marketing. If you are able to create a very good impression and tell your story in a very simple and concise way then you are definitely going to be passing a message across.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People fall in love with what they see more often than with what they hear. A beautifully made store will surely attract more customers compare to the ones with less attractive decoration. That's why you see some people spending a huge sum of money on decorating their stores because they know the effects

arunima25

Verified member
For most of us, a visual impression is the strongest impression. Many of us are visual learners and visual memory is the strong pursuit of many. Things that leave a visual impression to stay longer than those we get through other senses. And beautiful presentations that appeal to us are also a good way to cheer up our mood. So, investing in visual appeal through the decoration of store board is a valid one.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Store boards or banner is a good way to market your business.
The human eye is made in a way that it gets attracted to any thing that is beautiful and attractive and colorful as well.
At times people even rate tye quality of your service from the quality of the design board you have. I personally do this.
I will see a lot of shops showing in their banner the goods and services they provide and I will decide to patronize the one with the best design because I assume the one who was able to make a good design will be able to deliver you to what is required.
Therefore I advise that any one that wants to make a business or store board should be able to make a good design as that is Ike of the must crucial and critical means people use to weigh the quality of your service even though at times it is not so.