Do you think opening up all your ideas to your business partner is okay

Destiny Nayaba

Many of us business people usually open up everything to our business partner as an act of trust. We do it as an act of benevolence. Now for example, let's look at the case of past inventor, Nikola Tesla who had a business partner that stole his idea and made everyone think he was the pioneer of this stolen technique. Although it is good to be honest, but sometimes I think it's good to be careful on how things are revealed to people close to you. Learn to teach people what they should know according to your judgement. Even worse, they can use it as a weapon to pull you down

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Starting to keep secrets at the very beginning if a bad one. You can't keep secret and expect him not to, except you don't get to choose who your business partner is, but if, I suggest you choose someone you can trust, trust is of great importance except you don't want the success of the business. Choose someone you can even tell the tiniest thing on your mind, I don't mean you shouldn't have your private life away from your business but anything concerning the business or that can affect it directly or not should be known by your partner.